|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics and Trade Seoul, South Korea
RePEc:edi:desejkr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Seongeun Kim & Michele Tertilt & Minchul Yum, 2019. "Status Externalities and Low Birth Rates in Korea," 2019 Meeting Papers 604, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kim, Seongeun, 2019. "Quality, price stickiness, and monetary policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-1.
- Seongeun Kim, 2019. "Price dispersion with multi-product firms and vertical differentiation," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(20), pages 1724-1728, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Seongeun Kim & Michele Tertilt & Minchul Yum, 2019.
"Status Externalities and Low Birth Rates in Korea,"
2019 Meeting Papers
604, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Virginia Sanchez Marcos & Ezgi Kaya & Nezih Guner, 2017. "Labor Market Frictions and Lowest Low Fertility," 2017 Meeting Papers 1015, Society for Economic Dynamics.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Seongeun Kim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.