(50%) Dipartimento di Scienze Aziendali Bologna, Italy
Facoltà di Economia
Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna
RePEc:edi:eabolit (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Finance and Economics Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
College of Business Administration
University of Sharjah
+971 (6) 5050100
P.O. Box 27272 Sharjah
RePEc:edi:deshaae (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- duqi, andi & mirti, riccardo & torluccio, giuseppe, 2011. "An analysis of the R&D effect on stock returns for European listed firms," MPRA Paper 40012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hussein A. Hassan Al-Tamimi & Mohammed Hersi Warsame & Andi Duqi, 2016. "Readiness of the UAE banks for the implementation of Basel III," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(4), pages 303-316.
- Andi Duqi & Aziz Jaafar & Giuseppe Torluccio, 2015. "Mispricing and risk of R&D investment in European firms," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 444-465, March.
- Andi Duqi & Leonardo Franci & Giuseppe Torluccio, 2014. "The Black-Litterman model: the definition of views based on volatility forecasts," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(19), pages 1285-1296, October.
- Andi Duqi & Giuseppe Torluccio, 2013. "The impact of R%D on the value of European firms," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 1-26.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- duqi, andi & mirti, riccardo & torluccio, giuseppe, 2011.
"An analysis of the R&D effect on stock returns for European listed firms,"
40012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina A. Zavertiaeva, 2015. "Portfolio Forming Decisions: The Role of Intangibles," HSE Working papers WP BRP 44/FE/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andi Duqi & Aziz Jaafar & Giuseppe Torluccio, 2015.
"Mispricing and risk of R&D investment in European firms,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 444-465, March.
- Chuluun, Tuugi & Prevost, Andrew & Upadhyay, Arun, 2017. "Firm network structure and innovation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 193-214.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andi Duqi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.