Kaku Attah Damoah
|First Name:||Kaku Attah|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa Firenze, Italy
Scuola di Economia e Management
Università degli Studi di Firenze
via delle Pandette, 9 50127 Firenze
RePEc:edi:defirit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Dominic Richardson & Victor Cebotari & Alessandro Carraro & Kaku Attah Damoah & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2020. "Supporting Families and Children Beyond COVID-19: Social protection in Southern and Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Papers inorer1139, Innocenti Research Report.
- Priscilla Idele & David Anthony & Kaku Attah Damoah & Danzhen You & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2020. "Does COVID-19 Affect the Health of Children and Young People More Than We Thought? The case for disaggregated data to inform action," Papers inores1108, Innocenti Research Briefs.
- Kaku Attah Damoah & Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi, 2019. "Global Value Chain Trade along the Belt andRoad and Projects Allocation," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Kaku Attah Damoah & Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2018. "Markups Dispersion and Firm Entry: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers - Economics wp2018_16.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Kaku Attah Damoah, 2017.
"Markups, Markets Imperfections, and Trade Openness: Evidence from Ghana,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2017_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Damoah,Kaku Attah, 2019. "Markups, Market Imperfections, and Trade Openness : Evidence from Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9079, The World Bank.
- Kaku Attah Damoah, 2018. "Markups, Market Imperfections, and Trade Openness: Evidence from Ghana," FIW Working Paper series 184, FIW.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (3) 2018-02-12 2018-11-19 2020-02-24. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (3) 2018-02-12 2019-03-11 2020-02-24. Author is listed
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2020-02-24. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2020-02-24. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2019-03-11. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2018-11-19. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2018-11-19. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kaku Attah Damoah should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.