Report NEP-TID-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodrik, Dani, 2018. "New Technologies, Global Value Chains, and Developing Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 13220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Faber, Marius, 2018. "Robots and reshoring: Evidence from Mexican local labor markets," Working papers 2018/27, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Bettina Peters & Mark J. Roberts & Van Anh Vuong, 2018. "Firm R&D Investment and Export Market Exposure," NBER Working Papers 25228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loren Brandt & Gueorgui Kambourov & Kjetil Storesletten, 2018. "Barriers to Entry and Regional Economic Growth in China," Working Papers tecipa-622, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kaku Attah Damoah & Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2018. "Markups Dispersion and Firm Entry: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers - Economics wp2018_16.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Robert Anderton & Barbara Jarmulska & Benedetta Di Lupidio, 2018. "Product market regulation, business churning and productivity: Evidence from the European Union countries," Discussion Papers 2018-12, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Henry Hyatt & Veronika Penciakova, 2018. "Leverage over the Life Cycle and Implications for Firm Growth and Shock Responsiveness," NBER Working Papers 25226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Fantino, 2018. "Potential output and microeconomic heterogeneity," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1194, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rita Cappariello & Milan Damjanovic & Michele Mancini & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2018. "EU-UK global value chain trade and the indirect costs of Brexit," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 468, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.