Report NEP-COM-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Serrano-Velarde, Nicolas & Tarantino, Emanuele, 2018. "Cheap Trade Credit and Competition in Downstream Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 13228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Jeon, Jihye, 2018. "Firms' Beliefs and Learning: Models, Identification, and Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 13255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abel, William & Tenreyro, Silvana & Thwaites, Gregory, 2018. "Monopsony in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 13265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emons, Winand, 2018. "The Effectiveness of Leniency Programs when Firms choose the Degree of Collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 13262, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brian McManus & Aviv Nevo & Zachary Nolan & Jonathan W. Williams, 2018. "Steering Incentives and Bundling Practices in the Telecommunications Industry," Working Papers 18-12, NET Institute.
- Suting Hong & Robert M. Hunt & Konstantinos Serfes, 2018. "Dynamic Pricing of Credit Cards and the Effects of Regulation," Working Papers 18-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Giuseppe Moscelli & Hugh Gravelle & Luigi Siciliani, 2018. "Effects of Market Structure and Patient Choice on Hospital Quality for Planned Patients," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1118, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Kaku Attah Damoah & Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2018. "Markups Dispersion and Firm Entry: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers - Economics wp2018_16.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Bart Bronnenberg & Jean-Pierre H. Dubé & Robert E. Sanders, 2018. "Consumer Misinformation and the Brand Premium: A Private Label Blind Taste Test," NBER Working Papers 25214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronnenberg, Bart & Dube, Jean-Pierre & Sanders, Robert, 2018. "Consumer Misinformation and the Brand Premium: A Private Label Blind Taste Test," CEPR Discussion Papers 13283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.