James Peter Choy
|Terminal Degree:||2012 Economics Department; Yale University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Coventry, United Kingdom
University of Warwick
: +44 (0) 2476 523202
+44 (0) 2476 523032
CV4 7AL COVENTRY
RePEc:edi:dewaruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Choy, James, 2013. "A Theory of Cooperation through Social Division, with Evidence from Nepal," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 115, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Choy, James, 2013. "Constructing Social Division to Support Cooperation: Theory and Evidence from Nepal," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1011, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2013-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2013-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2013-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2013-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-NPS: Nonprofit & Public Sector (1) 2013-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2013-09-24. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, James Peter Choy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.