James Peter Choy
- Choy, James, 2013. "A Theory of Cooperation through Social Division, with Evidence from Nepal," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 115, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Choy, James, 2013. "Constructing Social Division to Support Cooperation: Theory and Evidence from Nepal," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1011, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2013-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2013-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2013-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2013-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-NPS: Nonprofit & Public Sector (1) 2013-09-24. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2013-09-24. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, James Choy should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.