Report NEP-MIC-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2016. "Whither Game Theory?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000001307, David K. Levine.
- Benjamin Sperisen, 2016. "Bounded Memory, Reputation, and Impatience," Working Papers 1602, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Marie Laclau & Tristan Tomala, 2016. "Repeated games with public information revisited," PSE Working Papers hal-01285326, HAL.
- HORAN, Sean, 2016. "A simple model of two-stage choice," Cahiers de recherche 2016-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Parkash Chander & Myrna Wooders, 2016. "The Subgame Perfect Core," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00006, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2015. "A bargaining-Walras approach for finite economies," MPRA Paper 69802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anastasios Dosis, 2016. "A More General Definition of Equilibrium in Markets with Adverse Selection," Working Papers hal-01285188, HAL.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016. "Partially-honest Nash Implementation with Non-connected Honesty Standards," Discussion Paper Series 633, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marco Pagnozzi & Krista J. Saral, 2016. "Efficiency in Auctions with (Failed) Resale," CSEF Working Papers 432, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Choy, James P., 2016. "Constructing Social Division to Support Cooperation," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 266, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Takashi Shimizu, 2016. "Cheap Talk with an Exit Option: A Model of Exit and Voice," Discussion Papers 1607, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Murali Agastya & Kanti Parimal Bag & Nona Pepito, 2016. "Task ordering in incentives under externalities," Working Papers hal-01282673, HAL.
- De Francesco, Massimo A. & Salvadori, Neri, 2016. "Bertrand-Edgeworth games under triopoly: the equilibrium strategies when the payoffs of the two smallest firms are proportional to their capacities," MPRA Paper 69999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Liberti, Jose Maria & Sturgess, Jason, 2016. "Information Sharing and Rating Manipulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas Werquin, 2016. "Recursive Contracts and Endogenously Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 22012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Garicano & Luis Rayo, 2016. "Relational Knowledge Transfers," CEP Discussion Papers dp1412, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2015. "A convergence result for a bargaining set," MPRA Paper 69813, University Library of Munich, Germany.