A convergence result for a bargaining set
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Franklin M., 1972. "Gross substitutes and the utility function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 82-87, February.
- Robert M. Anderson & Walter Trockel & Lin Zhou, 1997.
"Nonconvergence of the Mas-Colell and Zhou Bargaining Sets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1227-1240, September.
- Robert M. Anderson and Walter Trockel and Lin Zhou., 1994. "Nonconvergence of the Mas-Colell and Zhou Bargaining Sets," Economics Working Papers 94-224, University of California at Berkeley.
- Robert M. Anderson & Walter Tockel & Lin Zhou, 1994. "Nonconvergence of the Mas-Colell and Zhou Bargaining Sets," Game Theory and Information 9403001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Robert M. & Trockel, Walter & Zhou, Lin, 1994. "Nonconvergence of the Mas-Colell and Zhou Bargaining Sets," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0fc8c73x, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Hildenbrand, W & Mertens, J F, 1972.
"Upper Hemi-Continuity of the Equilibrium-Set Correspondence for Pure Exchange Economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 40(1), pages 99-108, January.
- HILDENBRAND, Werner & MERTENS, Jean-FranÃ§ois, 1972. "Upper hemi-continuity of the equilibrium set correspondence for pure exchange economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 109, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "An equivalence theorem for a bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-139, April.
- Maschler, Michael, 1976. "An advantage of the bargaining set over the core," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 184-192, October.
- Polterovich, Victor & Mityushin, Leonid, 1978. "Criteria for Monotonicity of Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 20097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou Lin, 1994. "A New Bargaining Set of an N-Person Game and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 512-526, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining set; coalitions; core; veto mechanism; justified objections.;
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2016-03-23 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2016-03-23 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:69813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.