Nonconvergence of the Mas-Colell and Zhou Bargaining Sets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert M. Anderson & Walter Tockel & Lin Zhou, 1994. "Nonconvergence of the Mas-Colell and Zhou Bargaining Sets," Game Theory and Information 9403001, EconWPA.
- Anderson, Robert M. & Trockel, Walter & Zhou, Lin, 1994. "Nonconvergence of the Mas-Colell and Zhou Bargaining Sets," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0fc8c73x, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Robert M. Anderson and Walter Trockel and Lin Zhou., 1994. "Nonconvergence of the Mas-Colell and Zhou Bargaining Sets," Economics Working Papers 94-224, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2015. "A bargaining-Walras approach for finite economies," MPRA Paper 69802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra & Oscar Volij, 2001.
"On the Failure of Core Convergence in Economies with Asymmetric Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1685-1696, November.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra & Oscar Volij, 1999. "On the Failure of Core Convergence in Economies with Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 99-22, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra & Oscar Volij, 2000. "On the Failure of Core Convergence in Economies with Asymmetric Information," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0141, Econometric Society.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra & Oscar Volij, 1999. "On the Failure of Core Convergence in Economies with Asymmetric Information," Economic theory and game theory 011, Oscar Volij.
- Hara, Chiaki, 2005.
"Bargaining set and anonymous core without the monotonicity assumption,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 545-556, August.
- Chiaki Hara, 2004. "Bargaining Set and Anonymous Core without the Monotonicity Assumption," KIER Working Papers 599, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2014. "On bargaining sets for finite economies," MPRA Paper 62303, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jul 2014.
- Hara, Chiaki, 2002. "The anonymous core of an exchange economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 91-116, September.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:93-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2015. "A convergence result for a bargaining set," MPRA Paper 69813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Jiuqiang, 2017. "Equivalence of the Aubin bargaining set and the set of competitive equilibria in a finite coalition production economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 55-61.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander, 2002. "Simple Strategy-Proof Approximately Walrasian Mechanisms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 475-487, April.
More about this item
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:65:y:1997:i:5:p:1227-1240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.