Report NEP-CDM-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Degryse, Hans & Lambert, Thomas & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2013. "The Political Economy of Financial Systems: Evidence from Suffrage Reforms in the Last Two Centuries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9621, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Comin, Diego & Rode, Johannes, 2013. "From Green Users to Green Voters," CEPR Discussion Papers 9573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Hummel & Richard Holden, 2013. "Optimal Primaries," NBER Working Papers 19340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ete:ceswps:ces13.16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Buisseret, Peter, 2013. "A Political Economy of the Separation of Electoral Origin," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1021, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Galiani & Gustavo Torrens, 2013. "Autocracy, Democracy and Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 19321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BRITZ, Volker & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques & PREDTETCHINSKI, Arkadi, 2013. "On the Convergence to the Nash bargaining solution for action-dependent bargaining protocols," CORE Discussion Papers 2013044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vranceanu, Radu & El Ouardighi, Fouad & Dubart , Delphine, 2013. "Coordination in Teams: A Real Effort-task Experiment with Informal Punishment," ESSEC Working Papers WP1310, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Silva, Peri, 2013. "Cooperation in WTO's Tariff Waters," CEPR Discussion Papers 9529, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Paravisini & Antoinette Schoar, 2013. "The Incentive Effect of Scores: Randomized Evidence from Credit Committees," NBER Working Papers 19303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kotov, Denis, 2013. "Behavioral Biases and Corporate Decision Making on Investing Abroad," MPRA Paper 49858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choy, James, 2013. "Constructing Social Division to Support Cooperation: Theory and Evidence from Nepal," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1011, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman, 2013. "Play it Again: Partner Choice, Reputation Building and Learning in Restarting, Finitely-Repeated Dilemma Games," Working Papers 2013-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Pierre Siklos, 2013. "How Monetary Policy is Made: Two Canadian Tales," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201341, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Tucker, Luc, 2013. "Parliamentary Questions and the Probability of Re-election in the UK House of Commons," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1023, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Piekkari, Rebecca & Oxelheim, Lars & Randøy, Trond, 2013. "The Role of Language in Corporate Governance: The Case of Board Internationalization," Working Paper Series 974, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Herbert Hamers & Flip Klijn & Marco Slikker, 2013. "Price of Anarchy in Sequencing Situations and the Impossibility to Coordinate," Working Papers 709, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.