Report NEP-SOC-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/37ufknmfv39tppkbjb4dmidnqe is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralf Werner Koßmann, 2016. "Effectiveness of Social Capital in the Job Search Process," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 823, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Matija Kovacic & Cristina Orso, 2016. "Why do some countries fear immigration more than others? Evidence from Europe," Working Papers 2016:05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Choy, James P., 2016. "Religion and the Family: The Case of the Amish," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 267, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Joël Berger & Debra Hevenstone, 2016. "Norm enforcement in the city revisited: An international field experiment of altruistic punishment, norm maintenance, and broken windows," ETH Zurich Sociology Working Papers 11, ETH Zurich, Chair of Sociology.
- Denis Gerstorf & Christiane A. Hoppmann & Corinna E. Löckenhoff & Frank J. Infurna & Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner & Nilam Ram, 2016. "Terminal Decline in Well-Being: The Role of Social Orientation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 821, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Davide Dragone & Fabio Galeotti & Raimondello Orsini, 2016. "Non-Monetary Feedback Induces more Cooperation : Students and Workers in a Voluntary Contribution Mechanism," Working Papers 1612, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Alberto Alesina & Benedetta Brioschi & Eliana La Ferrara, 2016. "Violence Against Women: A Cross-cultural Analysis for Africa," NBER Working Papers 21901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Patricia Cortés & Claudia Olivetti & Jessica Pan, 2016. "Social Norms, Labor Market Opportunities, and the Marriage Gap for Skilled Women," NBER Working Papers 22015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Arkadiusz Jedrzejewski & Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Rafal Weron, 2016. "Impact of social interactions on demand curves for innovative products," HSC Research Reports HSC/16/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Feld, J.F. & Zölitz, U.N., 2016. "Understanding peer effects : on the nature, estimation and channels of peer effects," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Premm Raj H. & Ranganathan, Kavitha, 2016. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Community based Data Sharing in Mobile Ad hoc networks," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Julija Michailova & Christoph Bühren, 2015. "Money priming and social behavior of natural groups in simple bargaining and dilemma experiments," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201530, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Strulik, Holger, 2016. "An economic theory of religious belief," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 273, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Frank Page & Rui Gong & Myrna Wooders, 2016. "Endogenous Correlated Network Dynamics," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00007, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Alfred Kechia Mukong, 2016. "Peer Networks and Tobacco Consumption in South Africa," Working Papers 586, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Deckers, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Kosse, Fabian & Szech, Nora, 2016. "Homo moralis: Personal characteristics, institutions, and moral decision-making," Working Paper Series in Economics 85, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.