Report NEP-EVO-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheung, Man-Wah & WU, JIABIN, 2016. "On The Transmission of Continuous Cultural Traits," MPRA Paper 69934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Louis Putterman & David N. Weil, 2016. "The Influence of Ancestral Lifeways on Individual Economic Outcomes in Sub-Saharan Africa," NBER Working Papers 21907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Choy, James P., 2016. "Religion and the Family: The Case of the Amish," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 267, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508181353 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Strulik, Holger, 2016. "An economic theory of religious belief," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 273, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.