Report NEP-CWA-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasser Abdih & Leandro Medina, 2013. "Measuring the Informal Economy in the Caucasus and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 13/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard A Iles & John M Rose, 2013. "ï»¿Stated Choice design comparison in a developing country: Attribute Nonattendance and choice task dominance," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201305, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Herrmann, Benedikt & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2013. "Growing out of the Crisis: Hidden Assets to Greece's Transition to an Innovation Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 7606, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Serkan Degirmenci & Ipek Ilkkaracan, 2013. "Economic Crises and the Added Worker Effect in the Turkish Labor Market," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_774, Levy Economics Institute.
- Choy, James, 2013. "Constructing Social Division to Support Cooperation: Theory and Evidence from Nepal," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1011, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Cheng Hoon Lim & Rishi S Ramchand & Helen W Wagner & Xiaoyong Wu, 2013. "Institutional Arrangements for Macroprudential Policy in Asia," IMF Working Papers 13/165, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "United Arab Emirates; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2013. "Long-Term Barriers to Economic Development," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0775, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Sebastian Galiani & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2013. "School Management in Developing Countries," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0147, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.