Report NEP-CDM-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Korthals R.A. & Levels M., 2016. "Multi-attribute compositional voting advice applications (MacVAAs) : a methodology for educating and assisting voters and eliciting their preferences," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Mostapha Diss & Ahmed Doghmi, 2016. "Multi-winner scoring election methods: Condorcet consistency and paradoxes," Working Papers halshs-01285526, HAL.
- Choy, James P., 2016. "Constructing Social Division to Support Cooperation," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 266, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Schötz, Lukas, 2016. "Power and rents - political influence on rent extraction: Quasi-experimental evidence for Bavaria," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-70-16, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Miho Taka, 2019. "Obtaining a Second Chance Education in Post-conflict Rwanda: Motivations and Paths," Working Papers 192, JICA Research Institute.
- James Andreoni & Michael A. Kuhn & Larry Samuelson, 2016. "Starting Small: Endogenous Stakes and Rational Cooperation," NBER Working Papers 21934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mavridis, Christos & Díaz, Guillermo & Casas, Agustin, 2016. "The last shall be the first : failed accountability due to voters fatigue and ballot design," UC3M Working papers. Economics 22539, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Lisa Balzarin & Chiara Monica Calcagno, 2016. "Traces of entrepreneurship in the artistic context," Working Papers 1, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Santiago J. Rubio, 2016. "Sharing R&D Investments in Breakthrough Technologies to Control Climate Change," Working Papers 2016.02, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.