Report NEP-EVO-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman, 2013. "Play it Again: Partner Choice, Reputation Building and Learning in Restarting, Finitely-Repeated Dilemma Games," Working Papers 2013-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Giuliano, Paola, 2013. "Family Ties," CEPR Discussion Papers 9483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Choy, James, 2013. "Constructing Social Division to Support Cooperation: Theory and Evidence from Nepal," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1011, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catia Batista & Dan Silverman & Dean Yang, 2013. "Directed Giving: Evidence from an Inter-Household Transfer Experiment," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013020, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2013. "Long-Term Barriers to Economic Development," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0775, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson & Andreas Fuster, 2013. "The Endowment Effect," NBER Working Papers 19384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huang, Kevin X. D. & Liu, Zheng & Zhu, Qi, 2013. "Temptation and Self-Control: Some Evidence and Applications," Working Paper Series 2013-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.