Report NEP-CDM-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CDM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Motz, Nicolas, 2016. "How Political Parties Shape Electoral Competition," MPRA Paper 69351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guglielmo Barone & Alessio D’Ignazio & Guido de Blasio & Paolo Naticchioni, 2015. "Mr. Rossi, Mr. Hu And Politics. The Role Of Immigration In Shaping Natives’ Voting Behavior," Working Papers 0315, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Lecoutere, Els & Jassogne, Laurence, 2016. ""We're in this together": Changing intra-household decision making for more cooperative smallholder farming," IOB Working Papers 2016.02, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Antonio Lecuna, 2014. "From Chavismo to a democratic left in Venezuela," Past Working Papers 09, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Gersbach, Hans, 2016. "An Appraisal of History-bound Reelections," CEPR Discussion Papers 11103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Choy, James, 2016. "Constructing Social Division to Support Cooperation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1113, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Psycharis, Yannis & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis, 2015. "Politics and investment: examining the territorial allocation of public investment in Greece," CEPR Discussion Papers 10422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Longhi, 2015. "Clusters and collective learning networks: the case of the Competitiveness Cluster ‘Secure Communicating Solutions’ in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region," Working Papers halshs-01248304, HAL.
- Manjhi, Ganesh & Keswani Mehra, Meeta, 2015. "Dynamics of Political Budget Cycle," MPRA Paper 68791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2016. "Epistemic democracy with correlated voters," MPRA Paper 69546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akerlof, George A. & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Bread and Bullets," IZA Discussion Papers 9701, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Le Breton, Michel & Lepelley, Dominique & Smaoui, Hatem, 2016. "Correlation, Partitioning and the Probability of Casting a Decisive Vote under the Majority Rule," TSE Working Papers 16-622, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).