Department of Economics Melbourne, Australia
Monash Business School
RePEc:edi:demonau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Amarasinghe, Ashani & Hodler, Roland & Raschky, Paul A. & Zenou, Yves, 2020. "Key Players in Economic Development," IZA Discussion Papers 13071, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Amarasinghe, Ashani & Raschky, Paul A. & Zenou, Yves & Zhou, Junjie, 2020. "Conflicts in Spatial Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 14300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ashani Amarasinghe, 2020. "Diverting Domestic Turmoil," Monash Economics Working Papers 04-20, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ashani Amarasinghe & Roland Hodler & Paul A. Raschky & Yves Zenou, 2018. "Spatial Diffusion of Economic Shocks in Networks," CESifo Working Paper Series 7001, CESifo.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ashani Amarasinghe & Roland Hodler & Paul A. Raschky & Yves Zenou, 2018.
"Spatial Diffusion of Economic Shocks in Networks,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Roberto Bonfatti & Yuan Gu & Steven Poelhekke, 2019.
"Priority Roads: The Political Economy of Africa's Interior-to-Coast Roads,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Bonfatti, Roberto & Gu, Yuan & Poelhekke, Steven, 2020. "Priority Roads: the Political Economy of Africa's Interior-to-Coast Roads," CEPR Discussion Papers 15354, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Yuan Gu & Steven (S.) Poelhekke, 2019. "Priority Roads: the Political Economy of Africa's Interior-to-Coast Roads," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-006/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Yuan Gu & Steven Poelhekk, 2019. "Priority roads: The political economy of Africa's interior-to-coast roads," Discussion Papers 2019-04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Jasmin Katrin Gröschl & Vincent Schippers & Thomas Steinwachs, 2020. "Borders, Roads and the Relocation of Economic Activity Due to Extreme Weather," CESifo Working Paper Series 8193, CESifo.
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Ahmed Skali & Benno Torgler, 2019. "Political entrenchment and GDP misreporting," CESifo Working Paper Series 7653, CESifo.
- Diemer, Andreas, 2020. "Spatial diffusion of local economic shocks in social networks: evidence from the US fracking boom," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 105868, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Steinwachs, 2019. "Eine Frage der Geographie: Räumliche Dimensionen von Handel, Migration und Wachstum," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 81, April.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Yuan Gu & Steven Poelhekke, 2019. "Priority Roads: The Political Economy of Africa's Interior-to-Coast Roads," CESifo Working Paper Series 7478, CESifo.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (4) 2018-04-30 2018-05-21 2020-04-13 2020-07-20. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (4) 2018-04-30 2018-05-21 2020-04-13 2020-07-20. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (3) 2018-04-30 2018-05-21 2020-04-13. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (2) 2018-05-21 2020-04-13. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2020-07-20. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ashani Amarasinghe should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.