(66%) Kocaeli Üniversitesi İletişim Fakültesi (Kocaeli University, Faculty of Communications)http://if.kocaeli.edu.tr/
(34%) İşletme Fakültesi Kocaeli, Turkey
Gebze Teknik Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:ifgyttr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Volkan OZBEK & Umit ALNIACIK & Fatih KOC, 2012. "The Impact of Unfair Business Practices on Bank Customers: An Experimental Study," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 12(1), pages 23-30.
- Umit Alniacik & Cengiz Yilmaz, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Green Advertising: Influences of Claim Specificity, Product’s Environmental Relevance and Consumers’ Pro-environmental Orientation," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 207-222, February.
- Umit AlnÄ±acÄ±k & Cengiz Yilmaz & Esra AlnÄ±acÄ±k, 2010. "Environmental Claims And Advertisement Effectiveness: An Experimental Study On Print Advertisements," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 10(1), pages 85-106, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Volkan OZBEK & Umit ALNIACIK & Fatih KOC, 2012.
"The Impact of Unfair Business Practices on Bank Customers: An Experimental Study,"
Ege Academic Review,
Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 12(1), pages 23-30.
- Pranav KUMAR & Sany Sanuri Mohd. MOKHTAR, 2017. "Female Shoppers’ Outlook Of Firms’ Fairness In Marketing Communications And Distribution Channels," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 40-60, May.
- Pranav Kumar & Sany Sanuri Mohd. Mokhtar, 2016. "Ethical Marketing Practices viewed through Consumer Spectacles," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 28(1), pages 29-45.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ümit Alniacik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.