Olaf C.H.M. Sleijpen
Algemeen Burgerlijk Pensioenfonds (ABP)http://www.abp.nl
Heerlen/Amsterdam/New York, The Netherlands/United States
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jakob de Haan & Robert Inklaar & Olaf Sleijpen, 2002.
"Have Business Cycles Become More Synchronized?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 23-42, March.
- Lisa Sella & Gianna Vivaldo & Andreas Groth & Michael Ghil, 2016. "Economic Cycles and Their Synchronization: A Comparison of Cyclic Modes in Three European Countries," Post-Print hal-01701122, HAL.
- Mastromarco, Camilla & Woitek, Ulrich, 2007. "Regional business cycles in Italy," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 907-918, October.
- Dionysios K. Solomos & Dimitrios N. Koumparoulis, 2013. "Financial Sector and Business Cycles Determinants in the EMU: An Empirical Approach (1996-2011)," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 34-58.
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Lee, Jim, 2005. "Decomposing the co-movement of the business cycle : a time-frequency analysis of growth cycles in the euro area," Research Discussion Papers 12/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Marco Gallegati & Mauro Gallegati, 2005. "Wavelet variance and correlation analyses of output in G7 countries," Macroeconomics 0512017, EconWPA.
- Agnieszka Domańska & Dobrmił Serwa, 2014. "Synchronizacja cykli koniunkturalnych a podatność gospodarek krajów Europy na skutki kryzysu gospodarczego 2008-2009," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 37.
- W. Jos Jansen & Ad C.J. Stokman, 2004.
"Foreign Direct Investment and International Business Cycle Comovement,"
- Jansen, W. Jos & Stokman, Ad C.J., 2004. "Foreign direct investment and international business cycle comovement," Working Paper Series 401, European Central Bank.
- W.Jos Jansen & Ad C.J.Stokman, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and International Business Cycle Comovement," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-10, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Ioana Laura Valeanu, 2012. "Business Cycle Synchronization In The Euro Area," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(3), pages 429-440, September.
- Bernd Sãœssmuth & Ulrich Woitek, 2004. "Business Cycles and Comovement in Mediterranean Economies : A National and Areawide Perspective," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 7-27, November.
- Bernd Süssmuth & Ulrich Woitek, 2004. "Business Cycles and Comovement in Mediterranean Economies : A National and Areawide Perspective," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 7-27, November.
- Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes & Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2010. "Business Cycles in Post-Reunified Germany: Closer Together or Further Apart?," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0410, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Schultz, Aaron, 2010.
"A new approach to analyzing convergence and synchronicity in growth and business cycles : Cross recurrence plots and quantification analysis,"
Research Discussion Papers
16/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Crowley, Patrick & Aaron, Schultz, 2010. "A New Approach to Analyzing Convergence and Synchronicity in Growth and Business Cycles: Cross Recurrence Plots and Quantification Analysis," MPRA Paper 23728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan Engin Duran & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2017.
"Determinants of co-movement and of lead and lag behavior of business cycles in the Eurozone,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 255-282, March.
- Hasan Engin Duran & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2015. "Determinants of Co-movement and of Lead and Lag Behavior of Business Cycles in the Eurozone," Working Papers Series 2 15-02, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Lisa Sella & Gianna Vivaldo & Andreas Groth & Michael Ghil, 2016. "Economic Cycles and Their Synchronization: A Comparison of Cyclic Modes in Three European Countries," Journal of Business Cycle Research, Springer;Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys (CIRET), vol. 12(1), pages 25-48, September.
- Nicolien Schermer, 2005. "The Synchronisation of European Labour Markets: An Analysis Using Aggregate Philips Curves," DNB Working Papers 076, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Árpád Kovács & Péter Halmosi, 2012. "Similarities and Differences in European Crisis Management," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(1), pages 9-27.
- Bergman, Michael, 2004. "How Similar Are European Business Cycles?," Working Papers 2004:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Brian Ardy & Iain Begg & Waltraud Schelkle & Francisco Torres, 2003.
"How will EMU affect Cohesion?,"
Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers)
06, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Brian Ardy & Iain Begg & Waltraud Schelkle & Francisco Torres, 2002. "How will EMU affect cohesion?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 37(6), pages 300-314, November.
- Periklis Gogas, 2013.
"Business cycle synchronisation in the European Union: The effect of the common currency,"
OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis,
OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2013(1), pages 1-14.
- Periklis Gogas, 2013. "Business Cycle Synchronization in the European Union: The Effect of the Common Currency," Working Paper series 18_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Leon, Costas, 2006. "The European and the Greek Business Cycles: Are they synchronized?," MPRA Paper 1312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & De Santis, Roberta & Girardi, Alessandro, 2015.
"Trade intensity and output synchronisation: On the endogeneity properties of EMU,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 154-163.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity and Output Synchronisation: On the Endogeneity Properties of EMU," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1277, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity and Output Synchronisation: On the Endogeneity Properties of EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 4172, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity And Output Synchronisation: On The Endogeneity Properties Of Emu," Working Papers LuissLab 13105, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Bovi, M., 2005. "Economic Clubs and European Commitment. Evidence from the International Business Cycles," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(2), pages 101-122.
- Piotr Krupa & Paweł Skrzypczyński, 2012. "Are business cycles in the US and emerging economies synchronized?," NBP Working Papers 111, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Carlo Altavilla, 2004. "Do EMU Members Share the Same Business Cycle?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 869-896, December.
- Willie Lahari, 2011. "Assessing Business Cycle Synchronisation - Prospects for a Pacific Islands Currency Union," Working Papers 1110, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Solomos, Dionysios & Papageorgiou, Theofanis & Koumparoulis, Dimitrios, 2012. "Financial Sector and Business Cycles Determinants in the EMU context: An Empirical Approach (1996-2011)," MPRA Paper 43858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jörg König & Renate Ohr, 2013. "Different Efforts in European Economic Integration: Implications of the EU Index," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1074-1090, November.
- Athina Zervoyianni, 2008. "Convergence Of Shocks And Trade In The Enlarged European Union," Working Paper series 15_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olaf C.H.M. Sleijpen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.