The deposit financing gap: another Dutch disease
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Detzer, 2017. "Financialisation, Debt and Inequality: Export-led Mercantilist and Debt-led Private Demand Boom Economies in a Stock-flow consistent Model," Working Papers 2016-03, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Economia e Giurisprudenza.
- Muysken, Joan & Bonekamp, Bas & Meijers, Huub, 2017. "Stock-flow consistent data for the Dutch economy, 1995-2015," MERIT Working Papers 2017-045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Detzer, Daniel, 2016.
"Financialisation, debt and inequality: Scenarios based on a stock flow consistent model,"
IPE Working Papers
64/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Daniel Detzer, 2016. "Financialisation, Debt and Inequality – scenarios based on a stock flow consistent model," Working papers wpaper151, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
More about this item
Keywordsstock-flow consistent modelling; retail funding gap; mortgage financing;
All these keywords.
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:ejeepi:v:12:y:2015:i:1:p32-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Phillip Thompson). General contact details of provider: http://www.elgaronline.com/ejeep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.