Report NEP-CFN-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dragan Ilić & Sonja Pisarov & Peter S. Schmidt, 2015. "Preaching water but drinking wine? Relative performance evaluation in international banking," ECON - Working Papers 208, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2016.
- Aitor Erce, 2015. "Bank and sovereign risk feedback loops," Working Papers 1, European Stability Mechanism.
- Puriya Abbassi & Rajkamal Iyer & José-Luis Peydró & Francesc R Tous, 2015. "Securities Trading by Banks and Credit Supply: Micro-Evidence," Working Papers 848, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "Tribalism and Financial Development," MPRA Paper 67855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hammad, Siddiqi, 2015. "Capital Asset Pricing Model Adjusted for Anchoring," MPRA Paper 67668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ogura, Yoshiaki & Okui, Ryo & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2015. "Network-Motivated Lending Decisions," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 29, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Mare, Davide Salvatore & Molyneux, Philip, 2015. "State-Aid, Stability and Competition in European Banking," MPRA Paper 67473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hills, Robert & Hooley, John & Korniyenko, Yevgeniya & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2015. "International banking and liquidity risk transmission: lessons from the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 562, Bank of England.
- Pierre Pessarossi & Frédéric Vinas, 2015. "The supply of long-term credit after a funding shock: evidence from 2007-2009," Post-Print halshs-01224523, HAL.
- Guillaume Arnould & Salim Dehmej, 2015. "Is the European banking system more robust? An evaluation through the lens of the ECB's Comprehensive Assessment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01222489, HAL.
- Hertrich, Markus, 2015. "Does Credit Risk Impact Liquidity Risk? Evidence from Credit Default Swap Markets," MPRA Paper 67837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotiranta, Annu & Widgrén, Joona, 2015. "Overview of Social Enterprises and Impact Investment in Finland," ETLA Reports 46, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lionel DE BOISDEFFRE, 2015. "Existence of financial equilibrium with differential information: the no-arbitrage characterization," Working Papers 2015-2016_5, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2015.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2015. "Countercyclical Foreign Currency Borrowing: Eurozone Firms in 2007-2009," CEPR Discussion Papers 10927, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meijers, Huub & Muysken, Joan & Sleijpen, Olaf, 2015. "Firms' excess savings and the Dutch current account surplus: a stock-flow consistent approach," MERIT Working Papers 2015-040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 2015. "Credit supply disruptions: from credit crunches to financial crisis," Current Policy Perspectives 15-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.