Abayomi Samuel Oyekale
Department of Agricultural Economics Ibadan, Nigeria
University of Ibadan
RePEc:edi:dauibng (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Abayomi Samuel Oyekale & Adetola Ibidunni Adeoti & Tolulope Olayemi Oyekale, 2006. "Measurement and Sources of Income Inequality among Rural and Urban Households in Nigeria," Working Papers PMMA 2006-20, PEP-PMMA.
- A S Oyekale & A I Adeoti & T O Oyekale, 2011. "Income Redistribution, Growth and Poverty Dynamics During the Period of Economic Reforms in Nigeria," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 5-27, April.
- A S Oyekale & T O Oyekale, 2010. "An Assessment of Income Shocks and Expected Poverty Dynamics in Rural Nigeria," The IUP Journal of Agricultural Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 18-50, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Abayomi Samuel Oyekale & Adetola Ibidunni Adeoti & Tolulope Olayemi Oyekale, 2006.
"Measurement and Sources of Income Inequality among Rural and Urban Households in Nigeria,"
Working Papers PMMA
- Ayinde, Opeyemi Eyitayo & Muchie, Mammo & Babatunde, Raphael O. & Adewumi, Matthew Olaniyi & Ayinde, Kayode & Ibitoye, Olalekan, 2012. "Analysis Of Income Inequality In Nigerian Agricultural Economy: A Case Study Of Ekiti State," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126228, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oluwakemi Adeola Obayelu, 2014. "Spatial Decomposition Of Poverty In Rural Nigeria: Shapley Decomposition Approach," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 77-97, December.
- Omotola, Aderonke M. & Okoruwa, Victor O., 2016. "Inclusive Growth pattern in Rural Southwestern Nigeria: Opportunities and Challenges," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249313, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Awoniyi, Olabisi A. & Falusi, Abiodun O. & Adeoti, Adetola I., 2009. "Decomposition Analysis of Political Inequality among Rural Households in Nigeria," Journal of Rural Economics and Development, University of Ibadan, Department of Agricultural Economics, vol. 18.
- A S Oyekale & T O Oyekale, 2010.
"An Assessment of Income Shocks and Expected Poverty Dynamics in Rural Nigeria,"
The IUP Journal of Agricultural Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 18-50, July.
- Omonona, Bolarin T., 2009. "Quantitative analysis of rural poverty in Nigeria:," NSSP working papers 9, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Agbaje, M.A. & Okunmadewa, F.Y. & Oni, O.A. & Omonona, B.T., 0. "Spatial Dimension of Vulnerability to Poverty in Rural Nigeria," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Abayomi Samuel Oyekale should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.