Measurement and Sources of Income Inequality among Rural and Urban Households in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Schultz, T Paul, 1989. "Schooling, Information and Nonmarket Productivity: Contraceptive Use and Its Effectiveness," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(2), pages 457-477, May.
- Clarke, George & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zou, Heng-fu, 2003.
"Finance and income inequality : test of alternative theories,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2984, The World Bank.
- George Clarke & Lixin Colin Xu & Heng-fu Zou, 2003. "Finance and Income Inequality: Test of Alternative Theories," CEMA Working Papers 493, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2004. "Pro-poor growth : A primer," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3242, The World Bank.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Lustig, Nora, 1999. "Why is Inequality Back on the Agenda?," Working Papers 127690, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omotola, Aderonke M. & Okoruwa, Victor O., 2016. "Inclusive Growth pattern in Rural Southwestern Nigeria: Opportunities and Challenges," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249313, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Oluwakemi Adeola Obayelu, 2014. "Spatial Decomposition Of Poverty In Rural Nigeria: Shapley Decomposition Approach," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 77-97, December.
- Awoniyi, Olabisi A. & Falusi, Abiodun O. & Adeoti, Adetola I., 2009. "Decomposition Analysis of Political Inequality among Rural Households in Nigeria," Journal of Rural Economics and Development, University of Ibadan, Department of Agricultural Economics, vol. 18.
- Ayinde, Opeyemi Eyitayo & Muchie, Mammo & Babatunde, Raphael O. & Adewumi, Matthew Olaniyi & Ayinde, Kayode & Ibitoye, Olalekan, 2012. "Analysis Of Income Inequality In Nigerian Agricultural Economy: A Case Study Of Ekiti State," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126228, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome inequality; poverty; decomposition; economic opportunities; Nigeria;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-01-02 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:pmmacr:2006-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .