Analysis Of Income Inequality In Nigerian Agricultural Economy: A Case Study Of Ekiti State
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tony Addison & Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 2001. "Income Distribution Policies for Faster Poverty Reduction," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2001-93, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Abayomi Samuel Oyekale & Adetola Ibidunni Adeoti & Tolulope Olayemi Oyekale, 2006. "Measurement and Sources of Income Inequality among Rural and Urban Households in Nigeria," Working Papers PMMA 2006-20, PEP-PMMA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rac:ecchap:2017-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Odusola, Ayodele, 2017. "Agriculture, Rural Poverty and Income Inequality in sub-Saharan Africa," UNDP Africa Economists Working Papers 266998, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- UNDP Regional Bureau for Africa & Ayodele Odusola, "undated". "Agriculture, Rural Poverty and Income Inequality in sub-Saharan Africa," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2017-05, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:126228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.