Innocenti Social Monitor 2009. Child Well-being at a Crossroads: Evolving challenges in Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjay G. Reddy, 2008. "The New Global Poverty Estimates ? Digging Deeper into a Hole," One Pager 65, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Michael P. Keane & Eswar S. Prasad, 2002.
"Inequality, Transfers, And Growth: New Evidence From The Economic Transition In Poland,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 324-341, May.
- Keane, M. P. & Prasad, E. S., 2000. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth: New Evidence from the Economic Transition in Poland," Working Papers 00-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar, 2002. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth: New Evidence from the Economic Transition in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eswar S Prasad & Michael P. Keane, 2000. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth; New Evidence From the Economic Transition in Poland," IMF Working Papers 00/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "Miss-targeted or miss-measured?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 9-12, July.
- Rudolf Andorka, 1984. "A system of social indicators for the CMEA countries and for Hungary," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 241-261, April.
- World Bank, 2003. "Poland - Toward a Fiscal Framework for Growth : A Public Expenditure and Institutional Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14868, The World Bank.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Ulatov, Sergey & Emelyanova, Olga & Smits, Karlis, 2008. "Russian economic report No.16 (June 2008), The World Bank," MPRA Paper 12435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Menchini & Sheila Marnie, 2007. "Demographic Challenges and the Implications for Children in CEE/CIS," Papers inwopa07/47, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 2006. "Poverty, Inequality and Policy Affecting Vulnerable Groups in Moldova," Papers inwopa06/37, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Thesia I. Garner & Katherine Terrell, 1998.
"A Gini decomposition analysis of inequality in the Czech and Slovak Republics during the transition,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(1), pages 23-46, May.
- Garner, Thesia I & Terrell, Katherine, 1998. "A Gini Decomposition Analysis of Inequality in the Czech and Slovak Republics during the Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Verme, Paolo, 2006. "Constraints to growth and job creation in low-income Commonwealth of Independent States countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3893, The World Bank.
- Lucan A. Way, 2002. "The Dilemmas of Reform in Weak States: The Case of Post-Soviet Fiscal Decentralization," Politics & Society, , vol. 30(4), pages 579-598, December.
- Verme, Paolo, 2008. "Social assistance and poverty reduction in Moldova, 2001-2004 an impact evaluation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4658, The World Bank.
- Sheila Marnie & Leonardo Menchini, 2007. "The Transition Generation: Young people in school and work in Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States," Papers indipa07/1, Innocenti Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2011. "Improving the measurement of child welfare in the context of intra-household inequality," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 226-232, February.
More about this item
Keywordschild poverty; child protection; child well-being; economic growth; economic transition; education; health; social indicators; social policy;
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2009-09-19 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-TRA-2009-09-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:insomo:insomo562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.