Russian economic report No.16 (June 2008), The World Bank
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrievskaya & Semenova, 2015. "Market Discipline in the Interbank Market: Evidence from Russia," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(2), pages 69-98, March.
- repec:mes:eaeuec:v:53:y:2015:i:2:p:69-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project, 2009. "Innocenti Social Monitor 2009. Child Well-being at a Crossroads: Evolving challenges in Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States," Papers insomo562, Innocenti Social Monitor.
- Andrievskaya, Irina & Semenova, Maria, 2013. "Market discipline and the Russian interbank market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 29/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; Russian economy; Russia economic developments; Russian health;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2009-01-03 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .