|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Provozně ekonomická fakulta Brno, Czech Republic
Mendelova Univerzita v Brnĕ
Zemědělská 1, Brno
RePEc:edi:femencz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Danuse Nerudova, 2011. "Taxing the financial sector in the European Union," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-16, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Danuse Nerudova & Veronika Solilova, 2011. "Transfer pricing at glass, porcelain and ceramic industry," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-09, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2011-11-28. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2011-11-28. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2011-11-28. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2011-06-11. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2011-11-28. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2011-11-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Danuse Nerudová
(Danuše Nerudová) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.