Tax Policy Assessment in Slovenia – Case of Interest Tax Shield
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haufler, Andreas & Runkel, Marco, 2012.
"Firms' financial choices and thin capitalization rules under corporate tax competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1087-1103.
- Andreas Haufler & Marco Runkel, 2008. "Firms' financial choices and thin capitalization rules under corporate tax competition," Working Papers 0815, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Haufler, Andreas & Runkel, Marco, 2012. "Firms’ financial choices and thin capitalization rules under corporate tax competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 20421, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fred Ramb & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2005.
"Taxes and the Financial Structure of German Inward FDI,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(4), pages 670-692, December.
- Ramb, Fred & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2005. "Taxes and the financial structure of German inward FDI," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,05, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ramb, Fred & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2005. "Taxes and the Financial Structure of German Inward FDI," Kiel Working Papers 1252, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fred Ramb & Alfons J. Weichenrieder & Alfons Weichenrieder, 2004. "Taxes and the Financial Structure of German Inward FDI," CESifo Working Paper Series 1355, CESifo Group Munich.
- Clive George & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2007. "Impact Assessment and Sustainable Development: An Introduction," Chapters, in: Clive George & Colin Kirkpatrick (ed.), Impact Assessment and Sustainable Development, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Georg Wamser, 2014.
"The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on External Debt Usage – A Propensity Score Matching Approach,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(5), pages 764-781, October.
- Georg Wamser, 2008. "The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on External Debt Usage – A Propensity Score Matching Approach," ifo Working Paper Series 62, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Andreas Haufler & Marco Runkel, 2008. "Firms’ Financial Choices and Thin Capitalization Rules under Corporate Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 2429, CESifo Group Munich.
- Camilla Adelle & Sabine Weiland & Jan Dick & Diana González Olivo & Jens Marquardt & George Rots & Jost Wübbeke & Ingo Zasada, 2016. "Regulatory impact assessment: a survey of selected developing and emerging economies," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 89-96, March.
- Michael Overesch & Georg Wamser, 2010. "Corporate tax planning and thin-capitalization rules: evidence from a quasi-experiment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 563-573.
- Buettner, Thiess & Overesch, Michael & Schreiber, Ulrich & Wamser, Georg, 2012. "The impact of thin-capitalization rules on the capital structure of multinational firms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 930-938.
- Alfons J. Weichenrieder & Alfons Weichenrieder, 2007. "Profit Shifting in the EU: Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 2043, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ludek Kouba & Michal Madr & Danuse Nerudova & Petr Rozmahel, 2016. "Policy Autonomy, Coordination or Harmonization in the Persistently Heterogeneous European Union?," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 53-71, March.
- Alfons Weichenrieder, 2009. "Profit shifting in the EU: evidence from Germany," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(3), pages 281-297, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulatory Impact Assessment; Tax Policy; Thin Capitalisation; Multinational Companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmn:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Campbelle). General contact details of provider: http://www.eaco.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.