Report NEP-PBE-2019-04-08This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marian Fink & Jitka Janová & Danuše Nerudová & Jan Pavel & Margit Schratzenstaller & Friedrich Sindermann-Sienkiewicz & Martin Spielauer, 2019. "Policy Recommendations on the Gender Effects of Changes in Tax Bases, Rates, and Units. Results of Microsimulation Analyses for Six Selected EU Member Countries," WIFO Working Papers 578, WIFO.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Maniquet, Francois, 2019. "Universal Basic Income: Some Theoretical Aspects," CEPR Discussion Papers 13635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christoph Engel & Luigi Mittone & Azzurra Morreale, 2019. "Tax Morale and Fairness in Conflict - An Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2019_02, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hougaard Jensen, Svend E. & Lassila, Jukka & Määttänen, Niku & Valkonen, Tarmo & Westerhout, Ed, 2019. "Top 3: Pension Systems in Denmark, Finland, and the Netherlands," ETLA Working Papers 66, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kevin x.d. Huang & Qinglai Meng & Jianpo Xue, 2019. "Capital Income Taxation and Aggregate Instability," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 19-00007, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- José García-Montalvo & Amedeo Piolatto & Josep Raya, 2019. "Transaction-tax Evasion in the Housing Market," Working Papers 1080, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- José Garcia Montalvo & Amedeo Piolatto & Josep M. Raya, 2019. "Transaction-tax evasion in the housing market," Economics Working Papers 1645, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lieberknecht, Philipp & Wieland, Volker, 2019. "On the Macroeconomic and Fiscal Effects of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act," CEPR Discussion Papers 13629, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Landais, Camille & Spinnewijn, Johannes, 2019. "The Value of Unemployment Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 13624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christophe J Waerzeggers & Cory Hillier & Irving Aw, 2019. "Designing Interest and Tax Penalty Regimes," IMF Tax Law Technical Note 19/01, International Monetary Fund.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht, 2019. "How “Big” Should Government Be?," Working Papers REM 2019/78, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- David L. Sjoquist, 2019. "New Normal? The Declining Relative Importance of State Taxes," Center for State and Local Finance Working Paper Series cslf1903, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.