Report NEP-EEC-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Kerdrain & V. Lapègue, 2011. "Restrictive Fiscal Policies in Europe: What are the Likely Effects?," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-17, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Horvath, Balint & Huizinga, Harry, 2011. "Does the European Financial Stability Facility bail out sovereigns or banks? An event study," CEPR Discussion Papers 8661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicos Christodoulakis & Vassilis Sarantides, 2011. "External asymmetries in the euro area and the role of foreign direct investment," Working Papers 132, Bank of Greece.
- Carlo Favero & Alessandro Missale, 2011. "Sovereign spreads in the Euro Area. Which prospects for a Eurobond?," Working Papers 424, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daniel Stavarek, 2011. "European exchange rates volatility and its asymmetrical components during the financial crisis," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-17, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Bruno Dallago & Chiara Guglielmetti, 2011. "The Eurozone Crisis: Institutional Setting, Structural Vulnerability, and Policies," Openloc Working Papers 1112, Public policies and local development.
- Björn van Roye, 2011. "Financial stress and economic activity in Germany and the Euro Area," Kiel Working Papers 1743, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Zohal Hessami, 2011. "A Tale of Five PIIGS: Soft Budget Constraints and the EMU Sovereign Debt Crises," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-45, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Benczes, Istvan, 2011. "Rules-based economic governance in the European Union: A reappraisal of national fiscal rules," MPRA Paper 34912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leo Michelis, 2011. "The Greek Debt Crisis: Suggested Solutions and Reforms," Professional Reports 01_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Belgodere, Antoine, 2011. "Niurong as the target for NGDP targeting: Mario Draghi's nightmare?," MPRA Paper 34871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bargain, Olivier & Decoster, André & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2011. "Welfare, Labor Supply and Heterogeneous Preferences: Evidence for Europe and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 6102, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2011. "The Current Currency Situation," Policy Briefs PB11-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Danuse Nerudova, 2011. "Taxing the financial sector in the European Union," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-16, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- M. Barlet & M.-É. Clerc & M. Garnero & V. Lapègue & V. Marcus, 2011. "The New Version of the Model MZE, Macroeconometric Model for the Eurozone," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-15, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2011. "Conditions for turning the ex ante risk premium into an ex post redemption for EU government debt," MPRA Paper 34816, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Nov 2011.