Report NEP-ACC-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Etienne & Marical, François & Rioux, Laurence, 2011. "Labor Earnings Respond Differently to Income-Tax and to Payroll-Tax Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 6108, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Danuse Nerudova, 2011. "Taxing the financial sector in the European Union," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-16, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Adam, Antonis & Kammas, Pantelis, 2011. "Redistribution through tax evasion," MPRA Paper 34803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manzo Marco & Monteduro Maria Teresa, 2011. "From IRAP to CBIT: Tax distortions and redistributive effects," wp.comunite 0084, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Billard, Olivier & Ivaldi, Marc & Mitraille, Sébastien, 2011. "Evaluation of the Risks of Collective Dominance in the Audit Industry in France," TSE Working Papers 11-234, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 07 Jun 2012.
- Staszkiewicz, Piotr W., 2011. "Multi entry framework for financial and risk reporting," MPRA Paper 34903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cms:1asb11:2011-003-071 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Didier Bensadon, 2011. "The accounting regulation in the French context: The case of corporate groups (1921-1943)," Post-Print halshs-00640504, HAL.
- Didier Bensadon, 2011. "Beginnings of financial reporting and premises of consolidation of accounts in French aluminium industry,1921-1939," Post-Print halshs-00640503, HAL.
- Paula Faria & Francisco Vitorino da Silva Martins & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão, 2011. "How R&D and tax incentives influence economic growth: Econometric study for the period between 1995 and 2008 of EU-15," FEP Working Papers 442, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "The advent of corporate limited liability in Prussia 1843," CAWM Discussion Papers 46, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Baldwin, John R. Frenette, Marc Lafrance, Amélie Piraino, Patrizio, 2011. "Income Adequacy in Retirement: Accounting for the Annuitized Value of Wealth in Canada," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2011074e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2011. "G-20 Reforms of the International Monetary System: An Evaluation," Policy Briefs PB11-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Meilan Yan & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Paul Turner, 2011. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Basel III: Some Evidence from the UK," Discussion Paper Series 2011_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2011.