G-20 Reforms of the International Monetary System: An Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharma Shalendra D., 2014. "The Global Economic Imbalances: The Dangers of Not Rebalancing," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-24, July.
- Cheng, Gong, 2015.
"The Global Financial Safety Net through the Prism of G20 Summits,"
68070, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2015.
- Gong Cheng, 2016. "The Global Financial Safety Net through the Prism of G20 Summits," Working Papers 13, European Stability Mechanism.
- Lo Duca, Marco & Stracca, Livio, 2015. "Worth the hype? The effect of G20 summits on global financial markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 192-217.
- Stracca, Livio & Lo Duca, Marco, 2014. "The effect of G20 summits on global financial markets," Working Paper Series 1668, European Central Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-11-28 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CBA-2011-11-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-11-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb11-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peterson Institute webmaster (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.