G-20 Reforms of the International Monetary System: An Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stracca, Livio & Lo Duca, Marco, 2014. "The effect of G20 summits on global financial markets," Working Paper Series 1668, European Central Bank.
- Cheng, Gong, 2015.
"The Global Financial Safety Net through the Prism of G20 Summits,"
68070, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2015.
- Gong Cheng, 2016. "The Global Financial Safety Net through the Prism of G20 Summits," Working Papers 13, European Stability Mechanism.
- Sharma Shalendra D., 2014. "The Global Economic Imbalances: The Dangers of Not Rebalancing," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-24, July.
- Lo Duca, Marco & Stracca, Livio, 2015. "Worth the hype? The effect of G20 summits on global financial markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 192-217.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-11-28 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-11-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-11-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb11-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .