Report NEP-MON-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephanie Medina Cas & Alejandro Carrion-Menendez & Florencia Frantischek, 2011. "The Policy Interest-Rate Pass-Through in Central America," IMF Working Papers 11/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Hiona Balfoussia & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Manthos D. Delis, 2011. "The theoretical framework of monetary policy revisited," Working Papers 138, Bank of Greece.
- Stephanie Medina Cas & Alejandro Carrion-Menendez & Florencia Frantischek, 2011. "Improving the Monetary Policy Frameworks in Central America," IMF Working Papers 11/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Monique Reid & Stan Du Plessis, 2011. "Talking to the inattentive public: How the media translates the Reserve Bankâ€™s communications," Working Papers 254, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Belgodere, Antoine, 2011. "Niurong as the target for NGDP targeting: Mario Draghi's nightmare?," MPRA Paper 34871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashima Goyal, 2011. "Monetary operating procedures: Principles and the Indian process," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-028, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Blommestein, Hans J. & Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Qian, Zongxin, 2011. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Monetary Policy Rules, Adverse Selection and Long-Run Financial Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8652, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2011. "What do we really know about the long-term evolution of central banking? Evidence from the past, insights for the present," Working Paper 2011/15, Norges Bank.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Lippi, Francesco, 2011. "Persistent Liquidity Effects and Long Run Money Demand," CEPR Discussion Papers 8650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius & Menner, Martin, 2011. "Negative nominal interest rates: History and current proposals," CAWM Discussion Papers 43, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- Martin Ellison & Martin Ellison & Alina Barnett, 2011. "Learning by Disinflating," Economics Series Working Papers 579, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fabian Valencia, 2011. "Monetary Policy, Bank Leverage, and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 11/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel Stavarek, 2011. "European exchange rates volatility and its asymmetrical components during the financial crisis," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-17, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2011. "The Current Currency Situation," Policy Briefs PB11-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Marcos Poplawski Ribeiro & Darlena Tartari Schwegler & Carlos Caceres, 2011. "Inflation Dynamics in the CEMAC Region," IMF Working Papers 11/232, International Monetary Fund.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Jun I Kim & Kazuko Shirono, 2011. "Optimal Precautionary Reserves for Low-Income Countries; A Cost-Benefit Analysis," IMF Working Papers 11/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Taya Dumrongrittikul, 2011. "Do Policy-Related Shocks Affect Real Exchange Rates? An Empirical Analysis Using Sign Restrictions and a Penalty-Function Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 25/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Hye, Qazi Muhammad Adnan, 2011. "Financial Liberalization And Demand For Money: A Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shruti Tripathi & Ashima Goyal, 2011. "Relative prices, the price level and inflation: Effects of asymmetric and sticky adjustment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-026, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Dick, Christian D. & MacDonald, Ronald & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2011. "Individual exchange rate forecasts and expected fundamentals," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-062, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Morgan, Peter J., 2011. "Impact of US Quantitative Easing Policy on Emerging Asia," ADBI Working Papers 321, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Macroprudential Policy; What Instruments and How to Use them? Lessons From Country Experiences," IMF Working Papers 11/238, International Monetary Fund.
- I. Arnold & C.J.M. Kool & K. Raabe, 2011. "Industry Effects of Bank Lending in Germany," Working Papers 11-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Barry Eichengreen & Hui Tong, 2011. "The External Impact of China's Exchange Rate Policy: Evidence from Firm Level Data," NBER Working Papers 17593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei Dong & Deokwoo Nam, 2011. "Exchange Rates and Individual Good’s Price Misalignment: Some Preliminary Evidence of Long-Horizon Predictability," Discussion Papers 11-8, Bank of Canada.
- Selim Elekdag & Yiqun Wu, 2011. "Rapid Credit Growth; Boon or Boom-Bust?," IMF Working Papers 11/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Cavallari Lilia, 2011. "Firms entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle," wp.comunite 0086, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Rajan, Ramkishen, 2011. "Management of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Asia," ADBI Working Papers 322, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2011. "G-20 Reforms of the International Monetary System: An Evaluation," Policy Briefs PB11-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- L. Effie Psalida & Tao Sun, 2011. "Does G-4 Liquidity Spill Over?," IMF Working Papers 11/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicos Christodoulakis & Vassilis Sarantides, 2011. "External asymmetries in the euro area and the role of foreign direct investment," Working Papers 132, Bank of Greece.
- James R. Lothian & John Devereux, 2011. "Exchange rates and prices in the Netherlands and Britain over the past four centuries," Working Papers 135, Bank of Greece.
- Erlend Nier & Luis Ignacio Jácome & Jacek Osinski & Pamela Madrid, 2011. "Towards Effective Macroprudential Policy Frameworks; An Assessment of Stylized Institutional Models," IMF Working Papers 11/250, International Monetary Fund.
- Dirk Besteri & Franz Ruch, 2011. "Towards a Measure of Core Inflation using Singular Spectrum Analysis," Working Papers 256, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Seongman Moon & Carlos Velasco, 2011. "Do Foreign Excess Return Regressions Convey Valid Information?," Working Papers 1109, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- M. Barlet & M.-É. Clerc & M. Garnero & V. Lapègue & V. Marcus, 2011. "The New Version of the Model MZE, Macroeconometric Model for the Eurozone," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-15, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.