Improving the Monetary Policy Frameworks in Central America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Weathering the Global Storm; The Benefits of Monetary Policy Reform in the LA5 Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/292, International Monetary Fund.
- Scott Roger, 2009. "Inflation Targeting at 20 - Achievements and Challenges," IMF Working Papers 09/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Rodolfo Maino & Eric Parrado, 2006. "Inflation Targeting in Dollarized Economies," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 368, Central Bank of Chile.
- Dramane Coulibaly & Hubert Kempf, 2010.
"Does Inflation Targeting decrease Exchange Rate Pass-through in Emerging Countries ?,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Coulibaly, D. & Kempf, H., 2010. "Does Inflation Targeting decrease Exchange Rate Pass-through in Emerging Countries?," Working papers 303, Banque de France.
- Dramane Coulibaly & Hubert Kempf, 2010. "Does Inflation Targeting decrease Exchange Rate Pass-through in Emerging Countries?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Scott Roger, 2009. "Hybrid Inflation Targeting Regimes," IMF Working Papers 09/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2011. "Monetary Policy Strategy: Lessons from the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishkin, Frederic S. & Savastano, Miguel A., 2001.
"Monetary policy strategies for Latin America,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 415-444, December.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Miguel A. Savastano, 2000. "Monetary Policy Strategies for Latin America," NBER Working Papers 7617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishkin, Frederic S. & Savastano, Miguel A., 2001. "Monetary policy strategies for Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2685, The World Bank.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2010.
"Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets: A Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
16125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets: A Survey," Scholarly Articles 4669671, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2011. "Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets: A Survey," CID Working Papers 215, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2011. "Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets: A Survey," Working Paper Series rwp11-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Inci Ötker & Charles Freedman, 2010. "Important Elements for Inflation Targeting for Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers 10/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Freedman & Douglas Laxton, 2009. "Why Inflation Targeting?," IMF Working Papers 09/86, International Monetary Fund.
- Goldstein, Eli, 2002. "International Environmental Economics: A Survey of the Issues: Edited by Gunter G. Schulze and Heinrich W. Ursprung (Oxford University Press, New York, 2001)," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 799-801, November.
- Cukierman, Alex & Webb, Steven B & Neyapti, Bilin, 1992. "Measuring the Independence of Central Banks and Its Effect on Policy Outcomes," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 353-398, September.
- Inci Ötker & Charles Freedman, 2009. "Country Experiences with the Introduction and Implementation of Inflation Targeting," IMF Working Papers 09/161, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- -, 2016. "Centroamérica y República Dominicana: evolución económica en 2015 y perspectivas para 2016. Balance preliminar," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México (Estudios e Investigaciones) 39887, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1804 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ukb:journl:y:2015:i:233:p:39-53 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCentral America; Central banks and their policies; Monetary policy; Latin America; Inflation targeting; inflation; central bank; price stability; reserve requirements; Monetary Policy; Central Banking; and the Supply of Money and Credit: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-11-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:11/245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.