(50%) Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych Warszawa, Poland
: (+48 22) 55 49 144
(+48 22) 831 28 46
ul. Dluga 44/50, 00-241 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:fesuwpl (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Narodowy Bank PolskiWarszawa, Poland
: (0-22) 653 10 00
(0-22) 620 85 18
00-919 Warszawa ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21
RePEc:edi:nbpgvpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Aneta Maria Dzik, 2013. "Business Demography in Poland: Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Determinants of Firm Survival," Working Papers 2013-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Natalia Nehrebecka, 2011. "Analysis of Polish business demography using Markov chains," Working Papers 2011-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Natalia Nehrebecka, 2010. "Transition to full-time employment status based on two-equation and three-equation probit model with endogenous switching," Working Papers 2010-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Sylwia Grudkowska, 2010. "Application of epsilon method to modeling expectations in construction," Working Papers 2010-01, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Ryszard Kokoszczyński & Natalia Nehrebecka & Paweł Sakowski & Paweł Strawiński & Robert Ślepaczuk, 2010. "Option Pricing Models with HF Data – a Comparative Study. The Properties of Black Model with Different Volatility Measures," Working Papers 2010-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Agata Kocia, 2009. "Analysis of poverty in Poland in 1997 - 2000 using hazard models," Working Papers 2009-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Anna Białek-Jaworska & Aneta Dzik-Walczak & Natalia Nehrebecka, 2015.
"Kiedy firmy sięgają po leasing?,"
Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 113-144.
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Aneta Dzik-Walczak, 2017. "Collateral and Bank Credit â€“ a Puzzle," EJES European Journal of Economics and Business Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 7, EJES Janu.
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Aneta Dzik-Walczak, 2016. "Publication selection bias in the sources of financing the enterprises research? A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2016-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Natalia Nehrebecka should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.