Report NEP-CFN-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Castro & Ángel Estrada & Jorge Martínez, 2016. "The countercyclical capital buffer in spain: an analysis of key guiding indicators," Working Papers 1601, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming macroeconomic instability: Monetary and macro prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model," Sciences Po publications 2015-32, Sciences Po.
- Alberto Fuertes & José María Serena, 2016. "How firms borrow in international bond markets: securities regulation and market segmentation," Working Papers 1603, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Cristhian Mellado & Surendranath R. Jory & Thanh N. Ngo, 2016. "Do Option Traders Target Firms With Poor Earnings Quality," 2016 Papers pme563, Job Market Papers.
- Anna Białek-Jaworska & Natalia Nehrebecka, 2016. "The role of bank credit in business financing in Poland," Working Papers 2016-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Berlinger, Edina & Bihary, Zsolt & Walter, György, 2016. "Corporate cash-pool valuation in a multi-firm context: a closed formula," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/06, Corvinus University of Budapest.