Report NEP-TRA-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201511031430 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen Lin & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung & Xiaofeng Zhao, 2016. "Anti-Corruption Reforms and Shareholder Valuations: Event Study Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 22001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Knight & Deng Quheng & Li Shi, 2016. "China’s Expansion of Higher Education: the Labour Market Consequences of a Supply Shock," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Armenak Antinyan & Luca Corazzini, 2016. "Relative Standing and Temporary Migration: Empirical Evidence from the South Caucasus," LIUC Papers in Economics 293, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Fabo, Brian & Lenaerts, Karolien, 2016. "The Importance of Foreign Language Skills in the Labour Markets of Central and Eastern Europe: An assessment based on data from online job portals," CEPS Papers 11264, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Laetitia Duval & Francois Charles Wolff, 2016. "Do remittances support consumption during crisis? Evidence from Kosovo," Working Papers hal-01278930, HAL.
- Tomasz Łyziak, 2016. "Do inflation expectations matter in a stylised New Keynesian model? The case of Poland," NBP Working Papers 234, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Paweł Strzelecki & Robert Wyszyński, 2016. "Poland’s labour market adjustment in times of economic slowdown – WDN3 survey results," NBP Working Papers 233, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Gros, Daniel, 2015. "Monetary policy and the over-investment cycle: China as an extreme case," CEPS Papers 10861, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Xiao Yu Wang & Shuang Zhang, 2016. "The Limits of Meritocracy: Screening Bureaucrats Under Imperfect Verifiability," NBER Working Papers 21963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laetitia Duval & François-Charles Wolff, 2016. "Emigration intentions of Roma: evidence from Central and South-East Europe," Working Papers hal-01280578, HAL.
- Sandra M. Leitner, 2016. "Choosing the Right Partner: R&D Cooperations and Innovation Success," wiiw Working Papers 124, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anna Białek-Jaworska & Natalia Nehrebecka, 2016. "Determinants of Polish Enterprises' Propensity to Lease," Working Papers 2016-07, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Gros, Daniel & Mustilli, Federica, 2015. "The Economic Impact of Sanctions against Russia: Much ado about very little," CEPS Papers 11036, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Item repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201510131420 is not listed on IDEAS anymore