Kiedy firmy sięgają po leasing?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Durand, 1952. "Costs of Debt and Equity Funds for Business: Trends and Problems of Measurement," NBER Chapters,in: Conference on Research in Business Finance, pages 215-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie Christine Filareto-Deghaye & Eric Severin., 2007. "Determinants of the choice leasing vs Bank Loan: evidence from the french sme by Kacm," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 6, pages 1-11, May.
- Doris Neuberger & Solvig Räthke-Döppner, 2013. "Leasing by small enterprises," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(7), pages 535-549, April.
- Sara H. Robicheaux & Xudong Fu & James A. Ligon, 2008. "Lease Financing and Corporate Governance," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 403-437, August.
- Beattie, Vivien & Goodacre, Alan & Thomson, Sarah, 2000. "Operating leases and the assessment of lease-debt substitutability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 427-470, March.
- Nevins D. Baxter, 1967. "Leverage, Risk Of Ruin And The Cost Of Capital," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 22(3), pages 395-403, September.
- Thomas J. Finucane, 1988. "Some Empirical Evidence On The Use Of Financial Leases," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(4), pages 321-333, December.
- Schallheim, James & Wells, Kyle & Whitby, Ryan J., 2013. "Do leases expand debt capacity?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 368-381.
- Yan, An, 2006. "Leasing and Debt Financing: Substitutes or Complements?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 709-731, September.
- Sharpe, Steven A. & Nguyen, Hien H., 1995.
"Capital market imperfections and the incentive to lease,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 271-294.
- Steven A. Sharpe & Hien H. Nguyen, 1994. "Capital market imperfections and the incentive to lease," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lin, Jane-Raung & Wang, Chia-Jane & Chou, De-Wei & Chueh, Fei-Chun, 2013. "Financial constraint and the choice between leasing and debt," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 171-182.
- M.Ameziane Lasfer & Mario Levis, 1998. "The Determinants of the Leasing Decision of Small and Large Companies," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 4(2), pages 159-184.
- Lewis, Craig M. & Schallheim, James S., 1992. "Are Debt and Leases Substitutes?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(04), pages 497-511, December.
- Antonello Callimaci & Anne Fortin & Suzanne Landry, 2011. "Determinants of leasing propensity in Canadian listed companies," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 259-283, June.
- Fayez A. Elayan & Thomas O. Meyer & Jingyu Li, 2006. "Evidence from Tax-Exempt Firms on Motives for Participating in Sale-Leaseback Agreements," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(4), pages 381-410.
- T. D. Stanley, 2001. "Wheat from Chaff: Meta-analysis as Quantitative Literature Review," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 131-150, Summer.
- V. Sivarama Krishnan & R. Charles Moyer, 1994. "Bankruptcy Costs and the Financial Leasing Decision," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(2), Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Aneta Dzik-Walczak, 2016. "Publication selection bias in the sources of financing the enterprises research? A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2016-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:146 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsleasing; zadłużenie; meta-analiza; finanse przedsiębiorstw;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2015:i:2:p:113-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dariusz Nojszewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.