Universidad del País Vasco / Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea UPV/EHUhttp://www.ehu.eus
Barrio Sarriena s/n 48940 Leioa Bizkaia
Research outputJump to: Articles Software
- Vinod, Hrishikesh D. & Lopez-de-Lacalle, Javier, 2009. "Maximum Entropy Bootstrap for Time Series: The meboot R Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 29(i05).
- Lopez-de-Lacalle, Javier, 2006. "The R-computing language: Potential for Asian economists," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 1066-1081, December.
- Javier López-de-Lacalle, 2005. "Periodic Autoregressive Time Series Models in R: The partsm Package," BILCODEC bc2005-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vinod, Hrishikesh D. & Lopez-de-Lacalle, Javier, 2009.
"Maximum Entropy Bootstrap for Time Series: The meboot R Package,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 29(i05).
- Hrishikesh D. Vinod, 2013. "Maximum Entropy Bootstrap Algorithm Enhancements," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2013-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Hrishikesh Vinod & Lekha S. Chakraborty & Honey Karun, 2014. "If Deficits Are Not the Culprit, What Determines Indian Interest Rates? An Evaluation Using the Maximum Entropy Bootstrap Method," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_811, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yalta, A. Talha, 2011.
"Analyzing energy consumption and GDP nexus using maximum entropy bootstrap: The case of Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 453-460, May.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2011. "Analyzing Energy Consumption and GDP Nexus Using Maximum Entropy Bootstrap: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 1103, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Reza Mahmoudi & Mohsen Maleki, 2017. "A new method to detect periodically correlated structure," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 1569-1581, December.
- Chakraborty, Lekha, 2015. "Fiscal Seigniorage "Laffer-curve effect" on Central Bank Autonomy in India," Working Papers 15/156, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2013. "Small Sample Bootstrap Inference of Level Relationships in the Presence of Autocorrelated Errors: A Large Scale Simulation Study and an Application in Energy Demand," Working Papers 1301, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Han Lin Shang, 2017. "Reconciling Forecasts of Infant Mortality Rates at National and Sub-National Levels: Grouped Time-Series Methods," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 36(1), pages 55-84, February.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2013. "The Dynamics of Road Energy Demand and Illegal Fuel Activity in Turkey: A Rolling Window Analysis," Working Papers 1304, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Recchioni, Maria Cristina & Tedeschi, Gabriele & Gallegati, Mauro, 2014.
"A calibration procedure for analyzing stock price dynamics in an agent-based framework,"
26, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Recchioni, Maria Cristina & Tedeschi, Gabriele & Gallegati, Mauro, 2015. "A calibration procedure for analyzing stock price dynamics in an agent-based framework," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-25.
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2011. "New Evidence on FDI-Led Growth: The Case of China," Working Papers 1107, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Yalta, A. Talha & Yalta, A. Yasemin, 2016. "The dynamics of fuel demand and illegal fuel activity in Turkey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 144-158.
- A. Talha Yalta & Hatice Cakar, 2012.
"Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in China: A Reconciliation,"
1202, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Talha Yalta, A. & Cakar, Hatice, 2012. "Energy consumption and economic growth in China: A reconciliation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 666-675.
- Antonio Rubia Serrano & Lidia Sanchis-Marco, 2015. "Measuring Tail-Risk Cross-Country Exposures in the Banking Industry," Working Papers. Serie AD 2015-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yalta, A. Yasemin, 2013. "Revisiting the FDI-led growth Hypothesis: The case of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 335-343.
- Miroslav Plašil, 2011.
"Potenciální produkt, mezera výstupu a míra nejistoty spojená s jejich určením při použití Hodrick-Prescottova filtru
[Potential Product, Output Gap and Uncertainty Rate Associated with Their Determ," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(4), pages 490-507.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2016. "Bootstrap Inference of Level Relationships in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors: A Large Scale Simulation Study and an Application in Energy Demand," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 339-366, August.
- Daniel Kosiorowski & Dominik Mielczarek & Jerzy. P. Rydlewski, 2017. "Forecasting of a Hierarchical Functional Time Series on Example of Macromodel for Day and Night Air Pollution in Silesia Region: A Critical Overview," Papers 1712.03797, arXiv.org.
- Shang, Han Lin, 2017. "Functional time series forecasting with dynamic updating: An application to intraday particulate matter concentration," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 1(C), pages 184-200.
- Galip Altinay & A. Talha Yalta, 2016. "Estimating the evolution of elasticities of natural gas demand: the case of Istanbul, Turkey," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 201-220, August.
- Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Ahmed, Mumtaz & Begum, Ismat Ara, 2017. "Nexus between non-renewable energy demand and economic growth in Bangladesh: Application of Maximum Entropy Bootstrap approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 399-406.
- Daniel Kosiorowski & Dominik Mielczarek & Jerzy P. Rydlewski, 2017. "Aggregated moving functional median in robust prediction of hierarchical functional time series - an application to forecasting web portal users behaviors," Papers 1710.02669, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2018.
- Ahmed, Mumtaz & Riaz, Khalid & Maqbool Khan, Atif & Bibi, Salma, 2015. "Energy consumption–economic growth nexus for Pakistan: Taming the untamed," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 890-896.
Sorry, no citations of software components recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Javier López-de-Lacalle should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.