Maximum Entropy Bootstrap for Time Series: The meboot R Package
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Croissant, Yves & Millo, Giovanni, 2008. "Panel Data Econometrics in R: The plm Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i02).
- Vinod, H. D., 2004. "Ranking mutual funds using unconventional utility theory and stochastic dominance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 353-377, June.
- Vinod, Hrishikesh D., 2006. "Maximum entropy ensembles for time series inference in economics," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 955-978, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hrishikesh D. Vinod, 2013. "Maximum Entropy Bootstrap Algorithm Enhancements," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2013-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Hrishikesh Vinod & Lekha S. Chakraborty & Honey Karun, 2014. "If Deficits Are Not the Culprit, What Determines Indian Interest Rates? An Evaluation Using the Maximum Entropy Bootstrap Method," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_811, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yalta, A. Talha, 2011.
"Analyzing energy consumption and GDP nexus using maximum entropy bootstrap: The case of Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 453-460, May.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2011. "Analyzing Energy Consumption and GDP Nexus Using Maximum Entropy Bootstrap: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 1103, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0705-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakraborty, Lekha, 2015. "Fiscal Seigniorage "Laffer-curve effect" on Central Bank Autonomy in India," Working Papers 15/156, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2013. "Small Sample Bootstrap Inference of Level Relationships in the Presence of Autocorrelated Errors: A Large Scale Simulation Study and an Application in Energy Demand," Working Papers 1301, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Han Lin Shang, 2017. "Reconciling Forecasts of Infant Mortality Rates at National and Sub-National Levels: Grouped Time-Series Methods," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 36(1), pages 55-84, February.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2013. "The Dynamics of Road Energy Demand and Illegal Fuel Activity in Turkey: A Rolling Window Analysis," Working Papers 1304, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Recchioni, Maria Cristina & Tedeschi, Gabriele & Gallegati, Mauro, 2015.
"A calibration procedure for analyzing stock price dynamics in an agent-based framework,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-25.
- Recchioni, Maria Cristina & Tedeschi, Gabriele & Gallegati, Mauro, 2014. "A calibration procedure for analyzing stock price dynamics in an agent-based framework," FinMaP-Working Papers 26, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2011. "New Evidence on FDI-Led Growth: The Case of China," Working Papers 1107, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Yalta, A. Talha & Yalta, A. Yasemin, 2016. "The dynamics of fuel demand and illegal fuel activity in Turkey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 144-158.
- Talha Yalta, A. & Cakar, Hatice, 2012.
"Energy consumption and economic growth in China: A reconciliation,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 666-675.
- A. Talha Yalta & Hatice Cakar, 2012. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in China: A Reconciliation," Working Papers 1202, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Rubia Serrano & Lidia Sanchis-Marco, 2015. "Measuring Tail-Risk Cross-Country Exposures in the Banking Industry," Working Papers. Serie AD 2015-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yalta, A. Yasemin, 2013. "Revisiting the FDI-led growth Hypothesis: The case of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 335-343.
- Miroslav Plašil, 2011.
"Potenciální produkt, mezera výstupu a míra nejistoty spojená s jejich určením při použití Hodrick-Prescottova filtru
[Potential Product, Output Gap and Uncertainty Rate Associated with Their Determ," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(4), pages 490-507.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2016. "Bootstrap Inference of Level Relationships in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors: A Large Scale Simulation Study and an Application in Energy Demand," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 339-366, August.
- Daniel Kosiorowski & Dominik Mielczarek & Jerzy. P. Rydlewski, 2017. "Forecasting of a Hierarchical Functional Time Series on Example of Macromodel for Day and Night Air Pollution in Silesia Region: A Critical Overview," Papers 1712.03797, arXiv.org.
- Shang, Han Lin, 2017. "Functional time series forecasting with dynamic updating: An application to intraday particulate matter concentration," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 1(C), pages 184-200.
- Galip Altinay & A. Talha Yalta, 2016. "Estimating the evolution of elasticities of natural gas demand: the case of Istanbul, Turkey," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 201-220, August.
- Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Ahmed, Mumtaz & Begum, Ismat Ara, 2017. "Nexus between non-renewable energy demand and economic growth in Bangladesh: Application of Maximum Entropy Bootstrap approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 399-406.
- Daniel Kosiorowski & Dominik Mielczarek & Jerzy P. Rydlewski, 2017. "Aggregated moving functional median in robust prediction of hierarchical functional time series - an application to forecasting web portal users behaviors," Papers 1710.02669, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2018.
- Ahmed, Mumtaz & Riaz, Khalid & Maqbool Khan, Atif & Bibi, Salma, 2015. "Energy consumption–economic growth nexus for Pakistan: Taming the untamed," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 890-896.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:029:i05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.