Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics East Lansing, Michigan (United States)
Michigan State University
: (517) 355-4563
Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
RePEc:edi:damsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- William Knudson, 2004. "Book Review of Government policy and farmland markets: The maintenance of farmer wealth," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 375-377.
- William Knudson & Allen Wysocki & Joseph Champagne & H. Christopher Peterson, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Agri-Food System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1330-1336.
- William P. Browne & William Knudson, 1997. "The American States and Their Evolving Impact on Agricultural Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1429-1433.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- William Knudson & Allen Wysocki & Joseph Champagne & H. Christopher Peterson, 2004.
"Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Agri-Food System,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1330-1336.
- Katerina Sideri & Andreas Panagopoulos, 2016. "Setting up a Technology Commercialization Office at a Non-Entrepreneurial University: An Insider's Look at Practices and Culture," Working Papers 1609, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Emilio Pindado & Mercedes Sánchez, 2017. "Researching the entrepreneurial behaviour of new and existing ventures in European agriculture," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 421-444, August.
- Joey E. Mehlhorn & Laurie Bonney & Niyan Fraser & Morgan P. Miles, 2015. "Benchmarking Entrepreneurship Education In U.S., Australian, And New Zealand University Agriculture Programs," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-13, September.
- Vasile Alecsandru Strat & Adriana AnaMaria Davidescu & Raluca Mariana Grosu & Ion-Daniel Zgura, 2016. "Regional Development Fueled by Entrepreneurial Ventures Providing KIBS – Case Study on Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 1-55, February.
- Eric T. Micheels & Andreas Boecker, 2017. "Competitive strategies among Ontario farms marketing direct to consumers," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Danièle Benezech, 2012. "Des circuits courts pour un agriculteur entrepreneur ?," Post-Print halshs-00697628, HAL.
- Dentoni, Domenico & English, Francis & Schwarz, Daniela, 2014. "The Impact of Public R&D on Marketing and Supply Chains on Small Farmsâ€™ Market Sensing Capability: Evidence from the Australian Seafood Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(1).
- Peake, Whitney O. & Marshall, Maria I., 2009. "Has the "Farm Problem" Disappeared? A Comparison of Household and Self-Employment Income Levels of the Farm and Nonfarm Self-Employed," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46304, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Buckley, Jenifer A., 2015. "Food safety regulation and small processing: A case study of interactions between processors and inspectors," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 74-82.
- CalderÃ³n GarcÃa, Haydee & Kolbe, Diana, 2016. "Capacidades dinÃ¡micas en el proceso de internacionalizaciÃ³n de las empresas de distribuciÃ³n de productos agroalimentarios," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2).
- Maria G. BOTSIOU & Stavriani KOUTSOU & Vassilios DAGDILELIS, 2014. "Innovation And Success: Perceptions, Attitudes And Practices Of Young Farmers," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 13(2), pages 12-21.
- Vasile Alecsandru STRAT, 2015. "How Much Is The It Field Enhancing The Economic Activity Of The Romanian Counties?," Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 4(2), pages 42-53, DECEMBER.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2008. "Matching demand and supply in the agricultural knowledge infrastructure: Experiences with innovation intermediaries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 260-276, June.
- Evelien Lambrecht & Nicole Taragola & Bianka Kühne & Maarten Crivits & Xavier Gellynck, 2015. "Networking and innovation within the ornamental plant sector," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, William Knudson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.