Innovation And Success: Perceptions, Attitudes And Practices Of Young Farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weir, Sharada & Knight, John, 2004. "Externality Effects of Education: Dynamics of the Adoption and Diffusion of an Innovation in Rural Ethiopia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 93-113, October.
- Murphy, Gregory B. & Trailer, Jeff W. & Hill, Robert C., 1996. "Measuring performance in entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 15-23, May.
- Davis, Kristin & Ekboir, Javier & Mekasha, Wendmsyamregne & Ochieng, Cosmas M.O. & Spielman, David J. & Zerfu, Elias, 2007. "Strengthening agricultural education and training in Sub-Saharan Africa from an innovation systems perspective: Case studies of Ethiopia and Mozambique," IFPRI discussion papers 736, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- William Knudson & Allen Wysocki & Joseph Champagne & H. Christopher Peterson, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Agri-Food System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1330-1336.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tedjo Soelaksono & Achmad Sudiro & Mintarti Rahayu & Sudjatno Sudjatno, 2018. "The Influence of Capability Managerial on Competitiveness of the Company through the Planning Strategy, Investment, Innovation and Performance of the Company (a Study on Corporate Manufacturing Indust," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 8(2), pages 22-32.
- Sergio Currarini & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016.
"Network Economics and the Environment: Insights and Perspectives,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(1), pages 159-189, September.
- Sergio Currarini & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2014. "Network economics and the environment: insights and perspectives," GRI Working Papers 145, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marchiori, Carmen & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2016. "Network economics and the environment: insights and perspectives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63951, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marchiori, Carmen & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2014. "Network Economics and the Environment: Insights and Perspectives," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 163615, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Nosheena Yasir & Nasir Mahmood & Hafiz Shakir Mehmood & Osama Rashid & An Liren, 2021. "The Integrated Role of Personal Values and Theory of Planned Behavior to Form a Sustainable Entrepreneurial Intention," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(16), pages 1-21, August.
- Higgins, Lindsey M. & Schroeter, Christiane & Wright, Carlyn, 2018. "Lighting the flame of entrepreneurship among agribusiness students," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 21(1).
- Jun Hong Park & Sang Ho Kook & Hyeonu Im & Soomin Eum & Chulung Lee, 2018. "Fabless Semiconductor Firms’ Financial Performance Determinant Factors: Product Platform Efficiency and Technological Capability," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(10), pages 1-22, September.
- Lahoucine Outolba & Abdelhaq Lahfidi, 2021. "Success factors of very small businesses in regulated context: Case of Moroccan insurance brokers," Post-Print hal-03363167, HAL.
- Abu Elnasr E. Sobaih & Amer A. Al-qutaish & Hassane Gharbi & Ahmed E. Abu Elnasr, 2022. "The Impact of Owner-Managers’ Personality Traits on Their Small Hospitality Enterprise Performance in Saudi Arabia," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 15(12), pages 1-17, December.
- David Spielman & Kristin Davis & Martha Negash & Gezahegn Ayele, 2011.
"Rural innovation systems and networks: findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders,"
Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 28(2), pages 195-212, June.
- Spielman, David J. & Davis, Kristin E. & Negash, Martha & Ayele, Gezahegn, 2008. "Rural innovation systems and networks: Findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders," IFPRI discussion papers 759, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bernard Kwamena Cobbina Essel & Faizal Adams & Kwadwo Amankwah, 2019. "Effect of entrepreneur, firm, and institutional characteristics on small-scale firm performance in Ghana," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Ruiz-Mercader, Josefa & Meroño-Cerdan, Angel Luis & Sabater-Sánchez, Ramón, 2006. "Information technology and learning: Their relationship and impact on organisational performance in small businesses," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 16-29.
- Abele Kuipers & Agata Malak-Rawlikowska & Aldona Stalgienė & Anita Ule & Marija Klopčič, 2021. "European Dairy Farmers’ Perceptions and Responses towards Development Strategies in Years of Turbulent Market and Policy Changes," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-24, March.
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu & Damiano Kulundu Manda, 2006.
"Human Capital Externalities and Private Returns to Education in Kenya,"
Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 493-513, Summer.
- Damiano Kulundu Manda & Germano Mwabu & Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2004. "Human Capital Externalities and Private Returns to Education in Kenya," Working papers 2004-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jun Hong Park & Hyunseog Chung & Ki Hong Kim & Jin Ju Kim & Chulung Lee, 2021. "The Impact of Technological Capability on Financial Performance in the Semiconductor Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-20, January.
- Ramadani, Veland & Hisrich, Robert D. & Abazi-Alili, Hyrije & Dana, Léo-Paul & Panthi, Laxman & Abazi-Bexheti, Lejla, 2019. "Product innovation and firm performance in transition economies: A multi-stage estimation approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 271-280.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2008. "Matching demand and supply in the agricultural knowledge infrastructure: Experiences with innovation intermediaries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 260-276, June.
- Ajtene Avdullahi & Avdullah Hoti, 2020. "The search for determinants of Kosovan Small and Medium Enterprises performance," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 1-22, December.
- Mohammed Ali Sharafuddin & Meena Madhavan & Thanapong Chaichana, 2022. "The Effects of Innovation Adoption and Social Factors between Sustainable Supply Chain Management Practices and Sustainable Firm Performance: A Moderated Mediation Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(15), pages 1-30, July.
- Dias, Cláudia & Franco, Mário, 2018. "Cooperation in tradition or tradition in cooperation? Networks of agricultural entrepreneurs," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 36-48.
- Qinghua Fu & Muhammad Safdar Sial & Muhammad Zulqarnain Arshad & Ubaldo Comite & Phung Anh Thu & József Popp, 2021. "The Inter-Relationship between Innovation Capability and SME Performance: The Moderating Role of the External Environment," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(16), pages 1-14, August.
- Vasile Alecsandru Strat & Adriana AnaMaria Davidescu & Raluca Mariana Grosu & Ion-Daniel Zgura, 2016. "Regional Development Fueled by Entrepreneurial Ventures Providing KIBS – Case Study on Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 1-55, February.
More about this item
Keywordsyoung farmers; innovation; success; practices; attitudes; perceptions; perspectives.;
All these keywords.
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2014:i:2:p:12-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.