Innovation And Success: Perceptions, Attitudes And Practices Of Young Farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weir, Sharada & Knight, John, 2004. "Externality Effects of Education: Dynamics of the Adoption and Diffusion of an Innovation in Rural Ethiopia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 93-113, October.
- Murphy, Gregory B. & Trailer, Jeff W. & Hill, Robert C., 1996. "Measuring performance in entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 15-23, May.
- Davis, Kristin & Ekboir, Javier & Mekasha, Wendmsyamregne & Ochieng, Cosmas M.O. & Spielman, David J. & Zerfu, Elias, 2007. "Strengthening agricultural education and training in Sub-Saharan Africa from an innovation systems perspective: Case studies of Ethiopia and Mozambique," IFPRI discussion papers 736, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- William Knudson & Allen Wysocki & Joseph Champagne & H. Christopher Peterson, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Agri-Food System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1330-1336.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tedjo Soelaksono & Achmad Sudiro & Mintarti Rahayu & Sudjatno Sudjatno, 2018. "The Influence of Capability Managerial on Competitiveness of the Company through the Planning Strategy, Investment, Innovation and Performance of the Company (a Study on Corporate Manufacturing Indust," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 8(2), pages 22-32.
- Sergio Currarini & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016.
"Network Economics and the Environment: Insights and Perspectives,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(1), pages 159-189, September.
- Sergio Currarini & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2014. "Network economics and the environment: insights and perspectives," GRI Working Papers 145, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marchiori, Carmen & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2016. "Network economics and the environment: insights and perspectives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63951, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marchiori, Carmen & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2014. "Network Economics and the Environment: Insights and Perspectives," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 163615, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Higgins, Lindsey M. & Schroeter, Christiane & Wright, Carlyn, 2018. "Lighting the flame of entrepreneurship among agribusiness students," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 21(1).
- Jun Hong Park & Sang Ho Kook & Hyeonu Im & Soomin Eum & Chulung Lee, 2018. "Fabless Semiconductor Firms’ Financial Performance Determinant Factors: Product Platform Efficiency and Technological Capability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-22, September.
- David Spielman & Kristin Davis & Martha Negash & Gezahegn Ayele, 2011.
"Rural innovation systems and networks: findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders,"
Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 28(2), pages 195-212, June.
- Spielman, David J. & Davis, Kristin E. & Negash, Martha & Ayele, Gezahegn, 2008. "Rural innovation systems and networks: Findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders," IFPRI discussion papers 759, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bernard Kwamena Cobbina Essel & Faizal Adams & Kwadwo Amankwah, 2019. "Effect of entrepreneur, firm, and institutional characteristics on small-scale firm performance in Ghana," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu & Damiano Kulundu Manda, 2006.
"Human Capital Externalities and Private Returns to Education in Kenya,"
Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 493-513, Summer.
- Damiano Kulundu Manda & Germano Mwabu & Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2004. "Human Capital Externalities and Private Returns to Education in Kenya," Working papers 2004-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Julio De Castro, 2005. "Entrepreneurial activity and entrepreneurial environment? A reexamination of the GEMÂ´s approach," Working Papers Economia wp05-01, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Jun Hong Park & Hyunseog Chung & Ki Hong Kim & Jin Ju Kim & Chulung Lee, 2021. "The Impact of Technological Capability on Financial Performance in the Semiconductor Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-20, January.
- Ramadani, Veland & Hisrich, Robert D. & Abazi-Alili, Hyrije & Dana, Léo-Paul & Panthi, Laxman & Abazi-Bexheti, Lejla, 2019. "Product innovation and firm performance in transition economies: A multi-stage estimation approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 271-280.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2008. "Matching demand and supply in the agricultural knowledge infrastructure: Experiences with innovation intermediaries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 260-276, June.
- Ajtene Avdullahi & Avdullah Hoti, 2020. "The search for determinants of Kosovan Small and Medium Enterprises performance," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 1-22, December.
- Dias, Cláudia & Franco, Mário, 2018. "Cooperation in tradition or tradition in cooperation? Networks of agricultural entrepreneurs," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 36-48.
- Vasile Alecsandru Strat & Adriana AnaMaria Davidescu & Raluca Mariana Grosu & Ion-Daniel Zgura, 2016. "Regional Development Fueled by Entrepreneurial Ventures Providing KIBS – Case Study on Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 1-55, February.
- Sharma, Amalesh & Moses, Aditya Christopher & Borah, Sourav Bikash & Adhikary, Anirban, 2020. "Investigating the impact of workforce racial diversity on the organizational corporate social responsibility performance: An institutional logics perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 138-152.
- Arwan Gunawan & Winwin Yadiati & Harry Suharman & K. Poppy Sofia, 2020. "Linkages to Budgetary Control and Budgetary Absorption Performance," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 10(5), pages 304-316.
- Yyes Robichaud & Jean-Charles Cachon & Egbert Mcgraw, 2018. "Gender Comparisons In Success Evaluation And Sme Performance In Canada," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(01), pages 1-26, March.
- Khelil, Nabil, 2016. "The many faces of entrepreneurial failure: Insights from an empirical taxonomy," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 72-94.
- David KOVACS & Katrin ZULAUF & Taylan ÃœRKMEZ & Dominik BROCKHAUS & Ralf WAGNER, 2016. "Linking Entrepreneurial Orientation to Firm Performance in a Post-Socialist Market Context: the Case of Hungary," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 4(4), pages 571-589, December.
- Tseng, Fang-Mei & Chiu, Yu-Jing & Chen, Ja-Shen, 2009. "Measuring business performance in the high-tech manufacturing industry: A case study of Taiwan's large-sized TFT-LCD panel companies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 686-697, June.
More about this item
Keywordsyoung farmers; innovation; success; practices; attitudes; perceptions; perspectives.;
All these keywords.
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2014:i:2:p:12-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alina Hagiu). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.