Des circuits courts pour un agriculteur entrepreneur ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Marchesnay, 1991. "La PME : une gestion spécifique," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 206(1), pages 11-17.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- William Knudson & Allen Wysocki & Joseph Champagne & H. Christopher Peterson, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Agri-Food System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1330-1336.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magali Aubert & Geoffroy Enjolras, 2016.
"Which stability for marketing channels? The case of short food supply chains in French agriculture,"
- Aubert, Magali & Enjolras, Geoffroy, 2016. "Which stability for marketing channels? The case of short food supply chains in French agriculture," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244895, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Magali Aubert & Geoffroy Enjolras, 2015. "Stabilité ou instabilité des stratégies commerciales ? Le cas des circuits courts dans l'agriculture française," Post-Print hal-01296421, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscircuits courts; agriculteur; entrepreneur;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00697628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.