Entrepreneurships, the Firm, and the General Market Information Problem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael R. Darby, 1973. "Entrepreneurship, the Firm, and the General Market Information Problem," UCLA Economics Working Papers 033, UCLA Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1967. "Hierarchical Control and Optimum Firm Size," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 123-123.
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Cairncross, Alec [Sir], 1972. "The Optimum Firm Reconsidered," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 312-320, Supplemen.
- George J. Stigler, 1951. "The Division of Labor is Limited by the Extent of the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 185-185.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Welch, F, 1970. "Education in Production," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 35-59, Jan.-Feb..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darby, Michael R. & Lott, John Jr., 1989.
"Qualitative information, reputation, and monopolistic competition,"
International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 87-103, June.
- Michael R. Darby & John R. Lott, Jr., 1975. "Qualitative Information, Reputation, and Monopolistic Competition," NBER Working Papers 0095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby & John R. Lott, 1982. "Qualitative Information, Reputation and Monopolistic Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 265, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.