Skills for the 21st Century in Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mortensen, Dale & Pissarides, Christopher, 2011.
"Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 1-19.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1994. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 397-415.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1993. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0110, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- James Albrecht & Susan Vroman, 2002.
"A Matching Model with Endogenous Skill Requirements,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(1), pages 283-305, February.
- James Albrecht & Susan Vroman, 2000. "A Matching Model with Endogenous Skill Requirements," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0774, Econometric Society.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2003.
"The skill content of recent technological change: an empirical exploration,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2003. "The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1279-1333.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2001. "The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration," NBER Working Papers 8337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albrecht, James & Navarro, Lucas & Vroman, Susan, 2010.
"Efficiency in a search and matching model with endogenous participation,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 48-50, January.
- James Albrecht & Lucas Navarro & Susan Vroman, 2009. "Efficiency in a Search and Matching Model with Endogenous Participation," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv218, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Albrecht, James & Navarro, Lucas & Vroman, Susan, 2009. "Efficiency in a Search and Matching Model with Endogenous Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 4097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2015. "Central America Social Expenditures and Institutional Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22672, The World Bank.
- Paola Azar Dufrechou, 2018. "Electoral politics and the diffusion of primary schooling: evidence from Uruguay, 1914-1954," Working Papers wpdea1801, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Bentaouet Kattan,Raja & Székely,Miguel, 2015. "Analyzing the dynamics of school dropout in upper secondary education in Latin America : a cohort approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7223, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2014. "Honduras Social Expenditures and Institutional Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21804, The World Bank.
- Cunningham, Wendy & Villasenor, Paula, 2014. "Employer voices, employer demands, and implications for public skills development policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6853, The World Bank.
- Wendy V. Cunningham & Paula Villaseñor, 2016.
"Employer Voices, Employer Demands, and Implications for Public Skills Development Policy Connecting the Labor and Education Sectors,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 102-134.
- Cunningham,Wendy & Villasenor,Paula, 2016. "Employer voices, employer demands, and implications for public skills development policy connecting the labor and education sectors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7582, The World Bank.
- Peter Paz & Carlos Urrutia, 2015.
"Economic Growth and Wage Stagnation in Peru: 1998–2012,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 328-345, May.
- Peter Paz & Carlos Urrutia, 2014. "Economic Growth and Wage Stagnation in Peru: 1998-2012," Working Papers 2014-5, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Carlos Urrutia & Peter Paz, 2014. "Economic Growth and Wage Stagnation in Peru:1998-2012," Working Papers 1404, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Peter Paz & Carlos Urrutia, 2014. "Economic Growth and Wage Stagnation in Perú: 1998-2012," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2014-372, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Daniel Lederman & Julián Messina & Samuel Pienknagura & Jamele Rigolini, 2014.
"Latin American Entrepreneurs : Many Firms but Little Innovation
[El emprendimiento en América Latina : muchas empresas y poca innovación]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16457.
- Verónica Alaimo & Mariano Bosch & David S. Kaplan & Carmen Pagés & Laura Ripani, 2015. "Jobs for Growth," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 90977, February.
- Lederman, Daniel & Rojas, Diego, 2014. "Export shocks and the volatility of returns to schooling : evidence from twelve Latin American economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7144, The World Bank.
- Azar Dufrechou, Paola, 2016. "The efficiency of public education spending in Latin America: A comparison to high-income countries," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 188-203.
- A. Fiszbein & C. Cosentino & B. Cumsille, "undated". "The Skills Development Challenge in Latin America: Diagnosing the Problems and Identifying Public Policy Solutions," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6e445252b5614db2be1d4bc3f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Carolina González-Velosa & Graciana Rucci & Miguel Sarzosa & Sergio Urzúa, 2015. "Returns to Higher Education in Chile and Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88676, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsGender - Gender and Education Education - Education For All Education - Access & Equity in Basic Education Teaching and Learning Education - Primary Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .