Latin American Entrepreneurs : Many Firms but Little Innovation
[El emprendimiento en América Latina : muchas empresas y poca innovación]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2004.
"Trade and Productivity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 613-646.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2001. "Trade and productivity," Economics Working Papers 580, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- Francisco Alcalá & Antonio Ciccone, 2003. "Trade and Productivity," Working Papers 12, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alcala, Francisco & Ciccone, Antonio, 2001. "Trade and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cristian Aedo & Ian Walker, 2012. "Skills for the 21st Century in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2236, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:scippl:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:13-25. is not listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Ordeñana & Ramon Villa, 2014. "Mobility and Entrepreneurship in Ecuador: A Dynamic Pseudo-Panel Approach," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 51(2), pages 307-341, November.
- Augusto de la Torre & Guillermo Beylis & Jaime de Piniés, "undated". "International Flows to Latin America--Rocking the Boat? LAC Semiannual Report, April 2014," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18029, The World Bank.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:48:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9802-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Rubalcaba Bermejo & Stefka Slavova & Maria Deborah Kim & Fernando Merino De Lucas & Ernesto Franco-Temple & Jessica Michelle Victor, 2017. "Innovation for Productivity Growth in Ecuador," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28295, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:75-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verónica Alaimo & Mariano Bosch & David S. Kaplan & Carmen Pagés & Laura Ripani, 2015. "Jobs for Growth," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 90977, February.
- Khalid Sekkat, 2016. "Export Orientation and Exchange Rate Changes: Do Firms React Differently and Why?," Working Papers 989, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2016.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9841-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Preeya Mohan & Eric Strobl & Patrick Watson, 2014. "Innovative Activity in the Caribbean: Drivers, Benefits, and Obstacles," Working Papers 2014-595, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Martin, Silvia L. & Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G., 2016. "Entrepreneurial orientation, marketing capabilities and performance: The Moderating role of Competitive Intensity on Latin American International New Ventures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2040-2051.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Didier, Tatiana & Pinat, Magali, 2014. "Can Latin America tap the globalization upside ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6837, The World Bank.
- Guimón , José & Chaminade , Cristina & Maggi , Claudio, 2015. "Policies to attract R&D-related FDI in Chile: Aligning incentives with local linkages and absorptive capacities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/48, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry - Industrial Economics Industry - Industrial Management Private Sector Development - Corporate Governance Private Sector Development - Enterprise Development & Reform Private Sector Development - Microenterprises Private Sector Development - Private Sector Economics Private Sector Development - Small and Medium Size Enterprises Science and Technology Development - Technology Innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:16457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.