Macro-Financial Links and Monetary Policy Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael B Devereux & James Yetman, 2010. "Financial deleveraging and the international transmission of shocks," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The international financial crisis and policy challenges in Asia and the Pacific, volume 52, pages 274-298 Bank for International Settlements.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2009. "Deciphering the Liquidity and Credit Crunch 2007-2008," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 77-100, Winter.
- Byström, Hans N. E., 2005. "Credit Default Swaps and Equity Prices: The Itraxx CDS Index Market," Working Papers 2005:24, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 15 May 2005.
- Don H Kim & Mico Loretan & Eli M Remolona, 2010.
"Contagion and risk premia in the amplification of crisis: evidence from Asian names in the global CDS market,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The international financial crisis and policy challenges in Asia and the Pacific, volume 52, pages 318-339
Bank for International Settlements.
- Kim, Don H. & Loretan, Mico & Remolona, Eli M., 2010. "Contagion and risk premia in the amplification of crisis: Evidence from Asian names in the global CDS market," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 314-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharyya, Nikhilesh., 2012. "Monetary policy and employment in developing Asia," ILO Working Papers 994685223402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nephil Matangi Maskay Ph.D. & Rajendra Pandit, 2010. "Macro-Financial Link and Monetary Policy Management: The Case of Nepal," NRB Working Paper 07/2010, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sea:rstudy:rp78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Azharin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seacemy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.