Экономика Переходного Периода. Сборник Избранных Работ. 2003-2009
- N. G. Glavatskaya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J Barro, 1999. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Implications of the Global Evidence for Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 36(107), pages 443-478.
- Acemoglu,Daron & Robinson,James A., 2009. "Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521671422.
- Paul H. Rubin, 1994. "The Assault on the First Amendment: Public Choice and Political Correctness," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 14(1), pages 23-36, Spring/Su.
- Timothy P. Roth, 2007. "Morality, Political Economy and American Constitutionalism," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3949.
- Przeworski,Adam & Alvarez,Michael E. & Cheibub,Jose Antonio & Limongi,Fernando, 2000. "Democracy and Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521793797.
- J. P. Voon & G. W. Edwards, 1991. "Research Payoff From Quality Improvement: The Case Of Backfat Depth In Pigs," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 66-76.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition Economy; Political Economy; Tax Policy; Macroeconomics and financial Policy; Real Sector; Institutional environment; Collection of selected articles; 2003 - 2009; Moscow; Delo Publishers; ANE 2010;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:gbooks:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.