Экономика Переходного Периода. Сборник Избранных Работ. 2003-2009
This publication contains papers written by leading experts of the Gaidar Institute during 2003-2009. Several papers were previously published in compilations of articles written in the framework of various projects; other came out as separate articles and several papers were specially written for this publication. This book is intended for specialists in economic theory and economic policy, lecturers, postgraduate students and students in economics.
|This book is provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Books with number 1 and published in 2010.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 3-5 Gazetny lane, Moscow, 125009|
Phone: (495) 629-6413
Fax: (495) 203-8816
Web page: http://iep.ru/en.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J Barro, 1999. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Implications of the Global Evidence for Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 36(107), pages 443-478.
- Paul H. Rubin, 1994. "The Assault on the First Amendment: Public Choice and Political Correctness," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 14(1), pages 23-36, Spring/Su.
- Timothy P. Roth, 2007. "Morality, Political Economy and American Constitutionalism," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3949.
- J. P. Voon & G. W. Edwards, 1991. "Research Payoff From Quality Improvement: The Case Of Backfat Depth In Pigs," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 66-76.
- Acemoglu,Daron & Robinson,James A., 2009. "Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521671422, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:gbooks:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.