Egypt - Competitiveness Report 2010 Update
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series Africa Competitiveness Report with number 372 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: https://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrei A Levchenko & Julian Di Giovanni, 2008.
"Trade Openness and Volatility,"
IMF Working Papers
08/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Cadot & Céline Carrere & Vanessa Strauss-Khan, 2011.
"Export Diversification:What's behind the Hump?,"
- Olivier CADOT & Céline CARRERE & Vanessa STRAUSS-KHAN, 2009. "Export Diversification: What’s behind the Hump?," Working Papers 200934, CERDI.
- Olivier Cadot & Céline Carrere & Vanessa Strauss-Khan, 2011. "Export Diversification: What's behind the Hump?," Post-Print halshs-00602103, HAL.
- Cadot, Olivier & Carrère, Céline & Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa, 2010. "Export Diversification: What's behind the Hump?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1011, CEPREMAP.
- Cadot, Olivier & Carrère, Céline & Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa, 2007. "Export Diversification: What’s behind the Hump?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier CADOT & Céline CARRERE & Vanessa STRAUSS-KHAN, 2007. "Export Diversification:What’s behind the Hump?," Working Papers 200724, CERDI.
- Olivier Cadot & Céline Carrere & Vanessa Strauss-Khan, 2011. "Export Diversification: What's behind the Hump?," Working Papers halshs-00553597, HAL.
- Carrère, Céline & de Melo, Jaime, 2011.
"Notes on Detecting The Effects of Non Tariff Measures,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 26, pages 136-168.
- Jaime MELO DE & Céline CARRERE, 2009. "Notes on Detecting the Effects of Non Tariff Measures," Working Papers 200932, CERDI.
- Céline Carrere & Jaime Melo De, 2011. "Notes on Detecting the Effects of Non Tariff Measures," Working Papers halshs-00553600, HAL.
- Brenton, Paul & Newfarmer, Richard & Walkenhorst, Peter, 2009. "Avenues for Export Diversification: Issues for Low-Income Countries," MPRA Paper 22758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farole, Thomas & Reis, Jose Guilherme & Wagle, Swarnim, 2010. "Analyzing trade competitiveness : a diagnostics approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5329, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbacr:372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Ondiege)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.