Egypt - Competitiveness Report 2010 Update
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- North,Douglass C. & Wallis,John Joseph & Weingast,Barry R., 2013. "Violence and Social Orders," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107646995, December.
- Paul Brenton & Richard Newfarmer & Peter Walkenhorst, 2009. "Avenues for Export Diversification," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 27930.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2008. "The Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 28013.
- Brenton, Paul & Newfarmer, Richard & Walkenhorst, Peter, 2009. "Avenues for Export Diversification: Issues for Low-Income Countries," MPRA Paper 22758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Safe and Resilient Infrastructure in the Philippines," World Bank Publications - Reports 21732, The World Bank Group.
- Dorfleitner, Gregor & Priberny, Christopher & Röhe, Michaela, 2017. "Why do microfinance institutions fail socially? A global empirical examination," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 81-89.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Egypt - Competitiveness Report 2010 Update," Africa Competitiveness Report, African Development Bank, number 372.
- Andrey GNIDCHENKO, 2011.
"Defragmentation Of Economic Growth With A Focus On Diversification: Evidence From Russian Economy,"
Theoretical and Practical Research in the Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 44-80.
- Gnidchenko, Andrey, 2010. "Defragmentation of Economic Growth with a Focus on Diversification: Evidence from Russian Economy," MPRA Paper 27113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Türkcan, Kemal, 2014. "Investigating the Role of Extensive Margin, Intensive Margin, Price and Quantity Components on Turkey’s Export Growth during 1998-2011," MPRA Paper 53292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gnidchenko, Andrey, 2011. "Моделирование Технологических И Институциональных Эффектов В Макроэкономическом Прогнозировании [Technological and Institutional Effects Modeling in Macroeconomic Forecasting]," MPRA Paper 35484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2011.
- Türkcan, Kemal, 2014.
"Investigating the Role of Extensive Margin, Intensive Margin, Price and Quantity Components on Turkey’s Export Growth during 1998-2011,"
53292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kemal Türkcan, 2014. "Investigating the Role of Extensive Margin, Intensive Margin, Price and Quantity Components on Turkey’s Export Growth during 1998-2011," Working Papers 2014/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Golub, Stephen & Hayat, Faraz, 2014. "Employment, unemployment, and underemployment in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wiig, Arne & Kolstad, Ivar, 2012. "If diversification is good, why don't countries diversify more? The political economy of diversification in resource-rich countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 196-203.
- Mr. Andrew J Swiston & Ms. Stephanie C Medina Cas & Mr. Luis D Barrot, 2012. "Central America, Panama, and the Dominican Republic: Trade Integration and Economic Performance," IMF Working Papers 2012/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Kindberg-Hanlon,Gene & Okou,Cedric Iltis Finafa, 2020. "Productivity Convergence : Is Anyone Catching Up?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9378, The World Bank.
- Samba Mbaye, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Growth: Is there a Total Factor Productivity Growth Channel?," Working Papers halshs-00687948, HAL.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2011. "The Economics of Destructive Power," Chapters, in: Derek L. Braddon & Keith Hartley (ed.), Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alston, Lee J. & Melo, Marcus Andre & Mueller, Bernardo & Pereira, Carlos, 2013.
"Changing social contracts: Beliefs and dissipative inclusion in Brazil,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 48-65.
- Lee J. Alston & Marcus Melo & Bernardo Mueller & Carlos Pereira, 2012. "Changing Social Contracts: Beliefs and Dissipative Inclusion in Brazil," NBER Working Papers 18588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernardo Mueller & Lee Alston & Marcus Melo & Carlos Pereira, 2014. "Changing Social Contracts: Beliefs Anddissipative Inclusion In Brazil," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 076, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Al-Ubaydli, Omar & McCabe, Kevin & Twieg, Peter, 2014.
"Can More Be Less? An Experimental Test of the Resource Curse,"
Journal of Experimental Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 39-58, April.
- Al-Ubaydli, Omar & McCabe, Kevin & Twieg, Peter, 2014. "Can more be less? An experimental test of the resource curse," MPRA Paper 55381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brousseau, Eric & Raynaud, Emmanuel, 2011.
"“Climbing the hierarchical ladders of rules”: A life-cycle theory of institutional evolution,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 65-79.
- Brousseau, Eric & Raynaud, Emmanuel, 2011. ""Climbing the hierarchical ladders of rules": A life-cycle theory of institutional evolution," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 65-79, June.
- Eric Brousseau, 2011. "Climbing the Hierarchical Ladders of Rules : A Life-cycle Theory of Institutional Evolution," Post-Print halshs-00672634, HAL.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2020. "Introduction: a symposium on the predatory state," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 182(3), pages 233-242, March.
- Alexandra Benham & Lee Benham, 2010. "The Costs of Exchange," Chapters, in: Peter G. Klein & Michael E. Sykuta (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 11, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Voloshinskaya, Anna (Волошинская, Анна) & Komarov, Vladimir (Комаров, Владимир), 2016. "Modern Tools of Interaction between State and Society [Современные Инструменты Взаимодействия Государства И Общества]," Working Papers 1663, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Andersson, Krister P. & Smith, Steven M. & Alston, Lee J. & Duchelle, Amy E. & Mwangi, Esther & Larson, Anne M. & de Sassi, Claudio & Sills, Erin O. & Sunderlin, William D. & Wong, Grace Y., 2018. "Wealth and the distribution of benefits from tropical forests: Implications for REDD+," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 510-522.
- Pies, Ingo, 2011. "Wachstum durch Wissen: Lektionen der neueren Welt(wirtschafts)geschichte," Discussion Papers 2011-5, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Cengiz Erisen & Evren Celik Wiltse, 2017. "Dividedness, Institutions and Economic Performance: A Cross-National Analysis of Democratic Stability," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 1145-1161, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbacr:984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Ondiege (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.